Roadmap

Does anyone know a rp roadmap which includes fort carson and lv as i know ERP does not include this.

Didn't know that mod didn't cover the entire map... Should hit those mod authors up so it's constant or you'll end up with a random discrepancy between those who have ERP and those who have the other map installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Didn't know that mod didn't cover the entire map... Should hit those mod authors up so it's constant or you'll end up with a random discrepancy between those who have ERP and those who have the other map installed.
it covers the whole map just LV has no streets

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew1211
View Post
it covers the whole map just LV has no streets
So therefore it's not covering the entire map? O_o

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-sa...od-labels.html

I'm pretty sure he's wanting street names in the map so when they call out for backup, or reference to others they can mention the road name as such.

That's just what I'm gathering from this, in particular when he said "rp roadmap".

There should be a decently done one, but as I said if one user has one map installed, and another has another one, if they haven't used the same names for the streets, it'll become confusing.

Maybe this could be a community goal or something if you chase up the right people who made them, or someone may make one for you, if they have the time and experience in dealing with the massive amount of map tiles that come when generating the map tiles.

I remember a while back you could export the map tiles from some editor or the data files themselves. Pretty sure it was an editor of some standard.