[FilterScript] 3DTextLabel Dynamic Creator [MySQL/Foreach]

Features:

- Create Dynamic3DTextLabels In-Game.
- Everything in dialogs.
- Delete, Move and Teleport to the label In-Game.
- Change color/text/virtual world/interior In-Game.
- Loading labels on server starts.
- MySQL version R33+ and R40+.

Commands:
  • /createlabel - Opens a dialog to create the label with the following parameters: Text, Color, VirtualWorld, Interior.
  • /editlabel <LabelID> - Opens a dialog to edit the label by it's ID with the following parameters: Text, Color, VirtualWorld, Interior, Teleport to Label, Move Label, Destroy Label.
  • /labels - Shows the current labels with their IDs, IDs which can be used in /editlabel command.
Screenshots:

Requirements:

Streamer - Incognito
MySQL - BlueG/maddinat0r
Foreach - Kar/Y_Less
SSCANF2 - Y_Less/maddinat0r/Emmet_
Command Processor - SickAttack

Bugs:

Nothing found yet, If you found please post here.

Download:

ClickHere! - GitHub

Special Thanks:

Konstantinos; Helped me with the color things.

Enjoy, Hope you like it.

You know, we're all asholes... screenshots please

Sorry but the thing is, My game on this PC is screwed up, It doesn't save anything (positions, chatlogs, screenshots), Whenever i take a screenshot it just keeps saying "Screenshot Taken: "sa-mp-000.png". If you know how to fix this i would really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
View Post
Sorry but the thing is, My game on this PC is screwed up, It doesn't save anything (positions, chatlogs, screenshots), Whenever i take a screenshot it just keeps saying "Screenshot Taken: "sa-mp-000.png". If you know how to fix this i would really appreciate it.
Run the game as well as client as administrator? (if you run the game in win 98 compatibility then the save files are located in C:\Users\Public\Documents)

OT: Nice

Also that github crap can be fixed by creating the file .pwn in it (if you are using web based) and copy pasting the code.Don't upload the .pwn directly.

Noice,

Added screenshots, Got it working by re-installing the whole game again.

Great script could use it

Creative nice work

Mind posting a sqlite version too?

Cool. Will look through the codes and rate the script.