[FilterScript] PLEditor - Polygon Editor

Hi everyone, a few days ago, i want to make a project needs to use to create Polygon Area, i tried to SAMP Zone Editor by Grimrandomer for creating points but some position is not exactly what i want to do (Difference position quite small but with a perfectionist like me it's pretty big then).

If the use /save the game, it takes a lot of time in the store and filter position, and you can't not see the connection of the points, with the new ones that was big probem. So I decided to make a Filterscript help people can initialize Polygon a simple and easy to visualize the area that you created.

The information is very detailed output with Filterscript format (file .pwn) with simple callbacks to the newbie can easily see how it works out Polygon and folders stored in scriptfiles.

Commands:
  • /ple for Open Menu, Export, Close project
  • /language: for change language (English/Vietnamese).
  • /plhelp for more information
Credits for include's author using for PLEditor:
  • YSI Include Package [******] (Get it here),
  • Streamer [Incognito] (Get it here),
  • Line [Southclaw] (Line Inc was included inside PLEditor with smilar changes),
  • ZCMD [Zeex] (Get it here),
  • SA-MP Team.
Installation:
  • Move files into folders PLEditor.amx and PLEditor.pwn filterscript.
  • Add PLEditor on filterscript line in the file server.cfg.
  • Launch the server and enjoy: D
Issues:
  • Does not support multiple users use (For Server Only).
  • Currently I have not found any errors in my fs, if you find any errors, tell me and i'll fix this on next version.
P/s: Sorry for my poor english.

Nice work good job you spent time for making this system.

Between, what is the use of this system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderX
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice work good job you spent time for making this system.

Between, what is the use of this system?
Other Area is a box, not a polygon format. So if you want to create some area with different angles? You need the Polygon Area. And we have so much idea for this. There is some example idea for Polygon Area using for my cow farm system, make them alway inside the Area with different angles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Cq...ature=*********

My english is bad so i can't say exactly my mind for you.

Oh so it look like Wall, i've understood you mind, you meant that these angels won't leaves your cows get out from the area. Between good job and nice work.

OT: You could add Pastebin link of your codes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderX
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh so it look like Wall, i've understood you mind, you meant that these angels won't leaves your cows get out from the area. Between good job and nice work.

OT: You could add Pastebin link of your codes.
Ya, that work smilar same other area type but we can change the angle of the Area, the thing that others area type can't do Thanks you.

Edit: Pastebin link updated !