[GameMode] [MySQL/SQLite] Advance Login & Register System (base script)

Update v2.0:
- Now failed login attempts will block the user's IP who was attempting to login not the whole account. So for example if you are trying to login into your friend's account and you fail, your friend would still be able to login (assume they both are not on wifi) but the account will be temp locked for your IP.

Security questions should probably be stored in the database as well and referential integrity enforced. If the array is changed the security questions won't match up anymore (unless extreme care is taken to only add new questions to the end of the list).

For the IpToLong function; since you are already using sscanf you can use that to very simply explode the IP parts.

PHP код:
sscanf(ip"p<.>a<i>[4]"val

I love your scripting! Expecting MYSQL version soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter18
Посмотреть сообщение
I love your scripting! Expecting MYSQL version soon
This is your second reply to the thread .. You could have edited the first one already.

OT: Not bad.

Useful

Update v2.1:
- Security questions are saved as strings instead of saving the array index to retrieve security question later on. This will give scripter advantage of changing the array of security question anytime without effecting user data.
- IpToLong removed upon sscanf. (thanks to Vince)

Good job man

when me open database there is nothing help

Awesome. You should make a gm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
View Post
when me open database there is nothing help
Delete the database file and start samp-server.exe.

See if the database and the tables are created or not.

Will the mysql version be released soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
View Post
Will the mysql version be released soon?
Indeed. I was waiting if someone would report a bug in SQLite version so that i could fix that first and then work on MySQL when everything on SQLite side is stable. Cause all we have to do is change function names!

Nice but there is too many questions i think 3 is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
View Post
Indeed. I was waiting if someone would report a bug in SQLite version so that i could fix that first and then work on MySQL when everything on SQLite side is stable. Cause all we have to do is change function names!
Alright because I really wait for the release, I can't find a good example for a mysql registration and I want to learn how mysql work but all I find are old tutorials :/

Can't wait for the MySQL release

Very nice

excellent work... +Rep

Nice

UPDATE kickban.inc download link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stones
View Post
Just to let you know, once registered if you leave the game and then join your PW won't work and also the answer you give for your security question.
I am not aware of this issue but i once found that there is a bug in salting due to which you could bypass password by typing few first letters. I will update the password and salt system soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
View Post
UPDATE kickban.inc download link
Done!