Rust On 4GB RAM

I got 4GB of RAM in my PC (3.50 [Usable Because of 32 Bit Windows]),i got a problem that whenever i try to join a server in RUST,the game loads till "Large Monuments" and it crashes,is there a way to fix this?
> I will not buy more RAM or upgrade my GFX card right now as im saving money to buy a new PC a bit later but if there is a way that i can enjoy the game on this PC too so it will be good.

Don't tell me to post the prob in the steam community page or any other forum.

CPU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpew
View Post
CPU?
Core 2 Due
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
View Post
Core 2 Due
xD
RIP Mouiz!

Rust Minimum Requirements

CPU: Info
CPU Speed: 2 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Graphics card with DirectX 9 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Any card made since 2004 should work
Click here for the latest video card drivers
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 8 GB

CPU should not be a problem, you just wouldnt get many FPS.

But no chance with 3.5GB RAM. Except you find a way to reduce that (lowest possible details etc) you wont be able to play it.
Check the game's memory usage while loading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
CPU should not be a problem, you just wouldnt get many FPS.

But no chance with 3.5GB RAM. Except you find a way to reduce that (lowest possible details etc) you wont be able to play it.
Check the game's memory usage while loading.
Are you sure?, He can have an GTX 1060 with 8gb ram but if the CPU is old and lower just made a bottleneck, ram memory is just for load and save in memory data and cache but the CPU help to load that, so better CPU = load faster, Ram memory = more data loaded simultaneous

I have a i5 with 4gb of ram and the game run in medium settings 1080p over 60fps without a dedicated graphic memory.

http://www.fcleaner.com/ramrush.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVO3cJmEwf8

See this video and its description ^
(IK its a year old but still he got the game running)

UPDATE (My PC Specs):

GFX Card: Asus ATi Radeon HD5450 1GB GDDR3

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aymel
View Post
Thanks,this helped me a bit,before it always loaded till "Large Monuments" and and crashed but now it loads a bit further till "Medium Monuments" and then crashes xD.

what the hell my 2010 laptop has better specifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
View Post
what the hell my 2010 laptop has better specifications
Not all people can afford good quality stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpew
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure?, He can have an GTX 1060 with 8gb ram but if the CPU is old and lower just made a bottleneck, ram memory is just for load and save in memory data and cache but the CPU help to load that, so better CPU = load faster, Ram memory = more data loaded simultaneous

I have a i5 with 4gb of ram and the game run in medium settings 1080p over 60fps without a dedicated graphic memory.
Yes obviously, but he should still be able to run it. Except too much of his 3.5 GB is already used - note he has even less than you.
My friend runs Rush on an even worse CPU, but has more RAM. 2.5GHz Core2Duo IIRC. It doesn't run well of course (almost hard to enjoy), but it works.
GTA V also runs on pretty bad CPUs, that don't meet the minimum requirements. Hard to play, but possible.

K0P - you should watch the mem usage, if it gets close to full during loading it's probably just not enough. How much RAM is actually free when only Windows is running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes obviously, but he should still be able to run it. Except too much of his 3.5 GB is already used - note he has even less than you.
My friend runs Rush on an even worse CPU, but has more RAM. 2.5GHz Core2Duo IIRC. It doesn't run well of course (almost hard to enjoy), but it works.
GTA V also runs on pretty bad CPUs, that don't meet the minimum requirements. Hard to play, but possible.

K0P - you should watch the mem usage, if it gets close to full during loading it's probably just not enough. How much RAM is actually free when only Windows is running?

LOL,just installed Windows 7 68-bit to increase that 512 MB RAM (My crap PC does not support Windows 10 64-bit),i lost many important files after formatting the C Local Disk,some V.VIP files were saved.And ifff the Rust does not work now.........i will BREAK my PC and thats the only way i can get new Computer.Believe me my PC is only a 50-60$ build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL,just installed Windows 7 68-bit (As my PC does not support Windows 10 64-bit) to increase that 512 mb ram,i lost many important files after formatting the C Local Disk,some V.VIP files were saved.And ifff the Rust does not work now.........i will BREAK my PC and thats the only way i can get new Computer.Believe me my PC is a 50-60$ build.
Holy shit, 68 Bit?! Are you from the future?

Kidding, good luck.
If you want to clean additional space you could go further and disable some Visual Stuff (Aero, Animations, etc) from Windows and a few services (a few hundred MB can be saved here), but that should be the maximum really.

While smashing the PC seems a legit option when something doesn't run, trust me you will feel even worse after that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Holy shit, 68 Bit?! Are you from the future?

Kidding, good luck.
If you want to clean additional space you could go further and disable some Visual Stuff (Aero, Animations, etc) from Windows and a few services (a few hundred MB can be saved here), but that should be the maximum really.
Thanks for your help,downloading the 64-bit version of the game,hope it works.

WOW IT WORKED!

I started the 32 bit version of the game and it worked!!! on very good fps (25-29 average with some drops) idk how but i got very good fps too!

If i download the 64 bit version of it,will it have any improvement in performance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
WOW IT WORKED!

I started the 32 bit version of the game and it worked!!! on very good fps (25-29 average with some drops) idk how but i got very good fps too!

If i download the 64 bit version of it,will it have any improvement in performance?
Not really. Hard to tell, some games make more use of it. But it's mostly for systems that have more than 3.5 available RAM, so that shouldn't be important for you. ATM Rust couldn't use more than 3.5 GB memory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really. Hard to tell, some games make more use of it. But it's mostly for systems that have more than 3.5 available RAM, so that shouldn't be important for you. ATM Rust couldn't use more than 3.5 GB memory.
IDK if its true or not but someone told me that if you run a 32 bit software on a 64 bit OS,it will consume more ram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0P
Посмотреть сообщение
IDK if its true or not but someone told me that if you run a 32 bit software on a 64 bit OS,it will consume more ram.
I don't think that's true, at least I didn't notice anything like that. Only if a program has to run in compatiblity mode, there can be changes in the RAM usage.
You can update to the 64-bit version still, it shouldn't hurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think that's true, at least I didn't notice anything like that. Only if a program has to run in compatiblity mode, there can be changes in the RAM usage.
You can update to the 64-bit version still, it shouldn't hurt.
All 32bit processes run in a kind of compatibility mode on a 64bit Windows OS and they indeed use a bit more RAM, but this is unnoticeable, only a few hundred more kbs per 32bit process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Not all people can afford good quality stuff.
my laptop was in the low-mid range back in 2010; it would cost about as much as a raspberry pi nowadays