What is this?

Hello, guys, yesterday, I checked my GameMode release thread, It seemed fine,
but when I woke up today, I couldn't access it, was it deleted or something? if it was, for what reason? When I try to access it, it displays this message,
Quote:

Eoussama, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

You are not allowed to distribute anything but your own code. That means you can't simply zip your entire server folder and upload that. You may not include any of the default server files, nor any third party includes, nor any plugins. You can link to the required libraries and plugins in your thread but you may not include them in the download.

That is one reason release threads often get removed, but it certainly isn't the only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
You are not allowed to distribute anything but your own code. That means you can't simply zip your entire server folder and upload that. You may not include any of the default server files, nor any third party includes, nor any plugins. You can link to the required libraries and plugins in your thread but you may not include them in the download.

That is one reason release threads often get removed, but it certainly isn't the only one.
uh,(sorry I was such an ignorant), so can I re-post the same topic but only include my code?

Edit: Vince beat me to it haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
uh,(sorry I was such an ignorant), so can I re-post the same topic but only include my code?
Yes aslong as no mods have PMed you saying otherwise.

Infinity warned you twice about it, you didn't listen and the thread got deleted.