MySQL R40 Updating, few problems...

Hi guys, I am trying to update MYSQL to R40+
mostly done but just this small bit left.

Код:
gamemodes\SRP.pwn(8489) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_store_result"
gamemodes\SRP.pwn(8490) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_num_rows"
gamemodes\SRP.pwn(8491) : error 017: undefined symbol "mysql_fetch_row_format"
Here is 8489
Код:
mysql_store_result();
Here is 8490
Код:
if(mysql_num_rows())
Here is 8491
Код:
if(mysql_fetch_row_format(query,"|"))
I checked a few tutorials on updating to R40 but it just didn't do any justice.

I am pretty sure this is something small.
I am very unfamiliar with MySQL and still learning, so please don't laugh too hard at my mistakes lol.
Anyone able to push me in the right direction here please?

Instead of making a new Thread I am going to bump this, I still have not found my solution.

You are using non existant methods ... what do you expect, search for the new equivalents

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
You are using non existant methods ... what do you expect, search for the new equivalents
Of course it is non existent methods, although I have been searching, I couldn't even find documentation for these methods.

Just look at your code try and guess what it is supposed to do and recode it in version R40 code

What I can advise you is to learn how to use R40+ first (get familiar with its functions) and when the time will come to convert your code will be piece of cake.

mysql_store_result is somewhat similar to saving the cache-id (what mysql_query returns) but don't! Use threaded queries instead (look in wiki for mysql_tquery).

mysql_num_rows -> cache_num_rows

mysql_fetch_row_format is nothing to be compared with. Assuming you'd use sscanf to fetch the result, here you use cache_get_value/cache_get_value_int/cache_get_value_float functions to retrieve the data from the columns.

MySQL Wiki: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/MySQL/R40
Example script: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pB...stem-cache.pwn

Interesting, thanks for this Konstantinos.