error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero

-- DELETED --

Looks fine to me, except that you are calling "time_since_pvar(playerid, "newbie_timeout")" twice and you called one of your functions "S" which is terrible coding style.

Anyways, is the code that you sent even from "w_helpers.inc" or did you just misread the errors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks fine to me, except that you are calling "time_since_pvar(playerid, "newbie_timeout")" twice and you called one of your functions "S" which is terrible coding style.

Anyways, is the code that you sent even from "w_helpers.inc" or did you just misread the errors?
Yea, it's from w_helpers. The function "S" is basically a function that automatically formats a string and sends the message. There is no problem at all there since I don't get any warning at all from the S function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpalade
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea, it's from w_helpers. The function "S" is basically a function that automatically formats a string and sends the message. There is no problem at all there since I don't get any warning at all from the S function.
The problem is the name "S", not the method itself , never give methods such stupid names, names should explain what the method does.

But like i said, the rest of the code seems like it should work (or am i to blind to see the mistake)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Bios]Marcel
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem is the name "S", not the method itself , never give methods such stupid names, names should explain what the method does.

But like i said, the rest of the code seems like it should work (or am i to blind to see the mistake)?
Well I tried removing the S function, and indeed, it seems that that is the problem, but I don't know why.. I mean on the other parts of my gamemode where I used that, everything works fine..