New player crasher?

Hello

So since today's morning one guy has been constantly joining and crashing the server,this is the only thing that indicates what he could be using to do so :

this spams then everyone around him crashes/times out

any help is appreciated!

Get a better ban system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Get a better ban system.
Nothing i could do,his ip is dynamic and he used numerous vpns

bump

Well, if you don't want to improve your ban system (which is quite understandable for some reasons). You are going to need to post more info such as:

1. What version is your server running on (he could be using a bullet crasher).
2. And sadly, you may need to investigate a bit more on how he does this, unless someone has an idea on what he's doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Well, if you don't want to improve your ban system (which is quite understandable for some reasons). You are going to need to post more info such as:

1. What version is your server running on (he could be using a bullet crasher).
2. And sadly, you may need to investigate a bit more on how he does this, unless someone has an idea on what he's doing.
Hi

Well about improving my ban system,if you got any ideas besides range banning him on every ip he logs in with i'm opened for any suggestions,My server's running SA-MP 0.3.7 R2-1 ,I've tried looking for the same kind of crasher he's using i only found those already patched bullet crashers which is deffo not the one he's using,however this hack got 1 flow,that is it shows the ID of the crasher as shown in the picture above ( ID 18 ) banning him would stop the crashing which is of course not an idle solution since there isn't admins available all the time,if we can get an expert to tell us what's that memory address is referring to it could lead us to the exact method on how he's able to do so.

appreciate your reply.

Download the CLEOs and understand how they work and make an anti cheat according to it and ban all the VPN IP addresses through SA-MP ban system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
View Post
Download the CLEOs and understand how they work and make an anti cheat according to it and ban all the VPN IP addresses through SA-MP ban system.
Well,that's the issue i couldn't find the specific CLEO hack that does the same,all i found was some other no good crashers that are already patched,and so far i've banned him on every single ip he joined on (range ban)

bump

That's not bullet crasher or any other known crasher, i'm facing the same issue, and the guy claims to be ''SobFox''.

By spectating him, i noticed that he does something with vehicles (Passenger seat). Since i improved my anti troll system (Not the one i released), it stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter
View Post
If you aren't using SA-MP version 0.3.7 R2 and using R1, then he's using the Blue Eclipse bullet crasher, ****** the blue eclipse, it's a custom ****** for more info.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly23
View Post
That's not bullet crasher or any other known crasher, i'm facing the same issue, and the guy claims to be ''SobFox''.

By spectating him, i noticed that he does something with vehicles (Passenger seat). Since i improved my anti troll system (Not the one i released), it stopped.

Thanks for your replies,Jelly can you tell me what does he do exactly with the passenger seat? maybe he's forcing himself into a none existing seat like seat 3 in a 2-door car for example,or he enters/exit so fast that he causes everyone around him to crash,what does he exactly do please elaborate,thanks!