Goals/ plans for 2017?

Nothing, just carry on as I am.. :P

I will try to crack steam for free games (serious),improve my game development skills and probably release a finished product/game/shit.

And Ill Also Try To Beat This:
(After 1.30 min its like an annoying fly's buzzing in ears)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvtQYsckLxk

Have to stop screwing things at the most important time. I don't just really believe that setting up goal works (my opinion), I tend to make systems rather than making goals. I try to fit in a system into my life which makes me efficient about what I am aiming for. The main goal is to increase the efficiency and believe me setting up a system works a lot better than goals. For example, if you are targeting for an exam don't make goals of topping it just make a system that makes you efficient enough for that particular exam and that works out really well than setting goals and then forgetting them. A system can become a habit and habits can make you very efficient of what you are doing. It's all about making habits at the end.

Have to stop procrastinating. Procrastination is bad, really bad. It kills my productivity heavily.

Have to maintain the curiosity of learning a new thing to a long time so that I can sustain what I am aiming of learning.

Do something for my family, friends and my loved ones this year. I aim to make them more happy this year. May this year bring happiness into my life and all of you reading this.

A new year is waiting with new challenges, opportunities and positive stuff. It was a good one, 2016. Bye (valid after 5 days).

Merry Christmas!

1 ) Payoff debt
2 ) Buy living essentials such as; plates, forks, spoons, cups, bed covers, pillow covers, etc.
3 ) Move out
4 ) Get a better Internet
5 ) Get a Gun Club Membership
6 ) Buy a Dell R210ii
7 ) buy a car. (don't really need one, the place where I wanna rent is literally a kilometer away from work).

The steps are in order.

Edit for 2018:

(dunno why I am doing this)

All I can say is, that I didn't do all of the above, other than 4, 6, and 7. RIP my plans.

Photoshop
Web Developer
Web Desinger