CPU start but no display Help

Hi everyone I have a problem CPU start but no display how to fix it ??

I search in ****** i try all steps nothing worked... I remove hard disk and battery and clean it still not worked

Heeelp

Uhm are you 100% that your cpu is dead? if nothing you'll have to replace it.

Did you mean to say "computer"? The CPU itself is the 3cmІ chip covered by the bulky cooler in the middle. If you say CPU when you mean your computer as a whole then you're just going to confuse people.

99% of times the cause of an empty display is the monitor being plugged into the motherboard instead of the graphics card.

I doubt ****** could help you if you used English since, no offence, no one can understand you. Even this thread you made, I can barley understand you.

I had a problem like this before where the display was just black on windows start up.

Later I realized the hard-drive is dead and so had to replace it.

How do you know "The CPU is working", this part makes no noise, lights, or whatever. And I bet its not your screen that indicated that.

2 questions:
When you say your CPU works, do you mean the fan?
More importantly, does your computer beeps when you start it, if so, how much times? long beeps or short beeps?

rt-2

As said already, by CPU you mean your actual Computer? Could be GFX related? I'm no expert on Computers.

Record a video of the problem then upload to *******. We'll be able to understand what the problem is from the video.

CPUs barely break unless you treat them very badly. When it comes to "no display", first idea would be the graphic card. Get a different one and test it, e.g. ask a friend to lend you his card, if you dont have spare cards lying around.
If this doesnt fix it, try a different PSU. If even this doesnt help, your mainboard probably is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
View Post
CPUs barely break unless you treat them very badly. When it comes to "no display", first idea would be the graphic card. Get a different one and test it, e.g. ask a friend to lend you his card, if you dont have spare cards lying around.
If this doesnt fix it, try a different PSU. If even this doesnt help, your mainboard probably is dead.
nonono, a CPU barely breaks but the CPU pins are so fucking fragile

if you cant see anything and ur using your graphic card's vga port, use the motherboard's vga port instead and see if u can see anything on ur screen. if both doesn't work, break down ur pc and do everything again

how in the actual fucking fuck can you expect us to know your problem if you cant even provide extra info