PHP код:
    if(!dini_Exists(file)) dini_Create(file);

dini_IntSet(file"Slot0"InvInfo[playerid][iSlot][0]); 
PHP код:

format
(filesizeof(file), "Inventory/%s.ini"GetName(playerid));

InvInfo[playerid][iSlot][0] = dini_Int(file,"Slot0");

InvInfo[playerid][iSlot][1] = dini_Int(file,"Slot1"); 

Why not just use MySQL? It's a whole lot better than Y_INI. And better for you to learn it as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not just use MySQL? It's a whole lot better than Y_INI. And better for you to learn it as well.
I prefer y_ini I do not get along with mysql just with SQLite

Stick with your dini but upgrade to dini2 instead.

Well if you are using the original dini and you want something faster then you can simply get dini2 by Gammix. It's a lot faster, the creator also says it's faster than y_ini, but ****** says the benchmarks are flawed, I don't know anything, but still it's fast, I've been using this for a long time and it's doing well and I'm satisfied. Also dini is a little bit easier to use in my opinion as well. Plus if you are going to use dini2, then you won't need to change any functions. I will need to move to MySQL soon even though I like dini2.

EDIT: Gammix was faster lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSoaD
Посмотреть сообщение
I prefer y_ini I do not get along with mysql just with SQLite
Don't get along as in.. you looked at some snippets and decided it would be too hard for you?

SQLite is more difficult than MySQL imo and you're essentially doing the same thing anyway so I don't see the point in shrugging it off. Why not start with a better framework that will benefit you not just in pawn but in other languages as well?

Y_INI's way of loading is essentially the same as MySQL's, minus the queries.