Signature

How i can make a good colored signature example when i release something or smth! Any example! Thanks!

There are some great tutorials on *******.
I'd suggest you search there since there will be explained better.
Search for a tutorial how to create good banner using programme such as 'Photoshop' or similar editing one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunud
Посмотреть сообщение
How i can make a good colored signature example when i release something or smth! Any example! Thanks!
https://www.fotor.com/

Did you mean this?

ex: [Tutorial] How to make a human brain

Lookup this > http://forum.sa-mp.com/misc.php?do=bbcode

if you know how to Photoshop you can make banners and stuff.
Tho there are lessons on yt on how to photoshop, just go through them.

Honestly, dude are you for real? I don't want to be an asshole, but a simple ****** search will get you all the answers you need. This forum is not specialized in graphic design. It's a fact that you should be aware of after 7 months of activity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly, dude are you for real? I don't want to be an asshole, but a simple ****** search will get you all the answers you need. This forum is not specialized in graphic design. It's a fact that you should be aware of after 7 months of activity.
not very nice mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Some people might have problem getting it from ****** cause they take you to several sites that most of them does baffling stuffs in there, so literally he asked it here. IF you cant help, its fine but atleast stay the f away from the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondage
Посмотреть сообщение
Some people might have problem getting it from ****** cause they take you to several sites that most of them does baffling stuffs in there, so literally he asked it here. IF you cant help, its fine but atleast stay the f away from the thread.
Your signature is bigger than Trump's wall. Teach him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Your signature is bigger than Trump's wall. Teach him!
Just deal with it.