Sleep Paralysis

I'm very curious to see if you guys ever experienced sleep paralysis

I for one haven't. People say it's horrible, but I know a girl who experienced it and she said it was just creepy.
I guess it's different for each person.

only queers have it aka u

jk no but i do have shit sleeping patterns 4-3 hrs of sleep everyday ftw!

Awakening and not being able to react for some time would be horrible.

All I know is that you posted this thread because it is tied to you in one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Awakening and not being able to react for some time would be horrible.

All I know is that you posted this thread because it is tied to you in one way or another.
Holy shit no I never experienced this and I never want to

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Holy shit no I never experienced this and I never want to
Then why this thread ? Useless shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter18
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually it's not useless, it's still an interesting off-topic that is better than the other useless trolling threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
No one gives a shit of what you know and think. If you're not gonna post something related to the thread, don't post at all. (literally my last response to your bullshit)

OT: Sleep paralysis is indeed horrible, sorry for everyone who experienced it. I, for one didn't experience it but I had a friend that went to the same school as me who had them. Wasn't really close with her, but it was infact the first time I heard about sleep paralysis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter18
Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck off stupid Croatian shithead if you don't like it then don't reply here what's wrong by creating this thread cunt? Fucking idiot people like you should be wiped from here stupid trolls that's why I gave up on this samp forums after all.
Mods: Sorry for using bad language but it's people like him that ruined samp forums fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck off stupid Croatian shithead if you don't like it then don't reply here what's wrong by creating this thread cunt? Fucking idiot people like you should be wiped from here stupid trolls that's why I gave up on this samp forums after all.
Mods: Sorry for using bad language but it's people like him that ruined samp forums fun.
Like you did!