Using y_dialog with y_inline hangs the normal ShowPlayerDialogs

As in the title. When i use y_dialog with y_inline (even if y_dialog included and not really used) it makes the responses from showplayerdialog unusable (so- a login GUI will show ittself, but after typing password it will just hang). Is there any fix?

Is it ok to refresh my thread? Seems like it got burried and the issue still persist.

I think https://github.com/Misiur/YSI-Includes/issues/45 might be related. If you're not using crashdetect do it and check if something pops up in the console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misiur
Посмотреть сообщение
I think https://github.com/Misiur/YSI-Includes/issues/45 might be related. If you're not using crashdetect do it and check if something pops up in the console.

It seems fixed now for login (respond works), but with all commands with normal GUI im being given this in CrashDetect (the command, obviously, doenst work)

Код:
 [debug] #0 0004f294 in Dialog_TryObtainID (... <1 argument>)  at F:\samp\Pawno\include\YSI\YSI\..\YSI_Visual\y_dialog.inc:137
 [debug] #1 00050328 in _ShowPlayerDialog (playerid=0, dialog=5000, style=2, title[]=@035dd810 "Wybierz zajmuj", caption[]=@035dd8a4 "Linia 55", button1[]=@035dda08 "SELECT", button2[]=@035dda28 "WYJD") at F:\samp\Pawno\include\YSI\YSI\..\YSI_Visual\y_dialog.inc:365
[debug] #2 000c6d14 in ShowPlayerDialogEx (playerid=0, dialogid=5000, style=2, caption[]=@035dd810 "Wybierz zajmuj", info[]=@035dd8a4 "Linia 55", button1[]=@035dda08 "SELECT", button2[]=@035dda28 "WYJD") at F:\samp\server\gamemodes\modules/fnc.pwn:7345
 [debug] #3 0048b914 in public cmd_bus (playerid=0, ... <1 argument>) at F:\samp\server\gamemodes\modules/cmd.pwn:12872
 [debug] #4 native CallLocalFunction () from samp-server.exe
 [debug] #5 00016420 in public FIXES_OnPlayerCommandText (... <2 arguments>)  at F:\samp\Pawno\include\zcmd.inc:102
[debug] #6 00003be4 in public OnPlayerCommandText (playerid=0, cmdtext[]=@04778d88 "/bus") at F:\samp\Pawno\include\fixes.inc:3558

Looking at the code, the size of YSI_g_sDialogPlayers and YSI_g_sDialogMasters arrays is 2000 and you used 5000 as a dialogid. Keep it below that limit instead of increasing MAX_DIALOGS and it will fix the run time error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking at the code, the size of YSI_g_sDialogPlayers and YSI_g_sDialogMasters arrays is 2000 and you used 5000 as a dialogid. Keep it below that limit instead of increasing MAX_DIALOGS and it will fix the run time error.
Is it safe to make this bigger? I'd have to change a lot of things since i have 100 dialogids reserved for a set of things like

car dealer 100-200
car tuning 200-300

I don't see why it wouldn't be. Just try to use a size that is not exaggeration.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't see why it wouldn't be. Just try to use a size that is not exaggeration.
Sure. I've encountered one more problem; the initial problems are fixed at all. But now, for example I have a 2-3 stage gui and at some point it doesnt work anymore. Test:

CMD:

Код:
CMD:testcmd(playerid) {
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid)) {
        ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid, 5617, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Test Me", "Test1\nTest2\nTest3\nTest4\nTest4\nTest5", "Wybierz", "Wyjdź");
    }
}
OnDialogResponses:

Код:
else if(dialogid == 5617)
	    {
	        if(response)
	        {
		        switch(listitem)
				{
				    case 0:
					{
		        		ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid,5618,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Test 1","TTest 1","Go back","Exit");
					}
					case 1:
					{
					    ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid,5618,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Test 2","TTest 2","Go back","Exit");
					}
					case 2:
					{
					    ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid,5618,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Test 3","TTest 3","Go back","Exit");
					}
	    			case 3:
					{
					    ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid,5618,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Test 4","TTest 4","Go back","Exit");
					}
  					case 4:
					{
					    ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid,5618,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Test 5","TTest 5","Go back","Exit");
					}
				}
			}
		}
		else if(dialogid == 5618) {
			if(response) {
				ShowPlayerDialogEx(playerid, 5617, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Test Me", "Test1\nTest2\nTest3\nTest4\nTest4\nTest5", "SELECT", "EXIT");
			}
		}
Now, whenever I press "Go Back" on "Test X" msgBox without y_dialog included, it works perfectly. But when I do it with y_dialog included, the GUI just closes and again no respond is sent to the OnDialogResponse.

Would appreciate any help.

Can you debug it? In the hooked OnDialogResponse, print the dialogid and add print messages to see where it stops.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you debug it? In the hooked OnDialogResponse, print the dialogid and add print messages to see where it stops.
The log for /testcmd from previous code is:

Dialog_OnDialogResponse called: 0 5617 1 0 Test1 (playerid dialogid response listitem inputtext)
Dialog_OnDialogResponse called: 0 5618 1 -1
*** YSI Error: Dialog ID 5617 already in use
Dialog_OnDialogResponse called: 0 5617 1 1 Test2
*** YSI Error: Dialog ID 5618 already in use
aDialog_OnDialogResponse called: 0 5617 1 4 Test4
Dialog_OnDialogResponse called: 0 5617 1 0 Test1