Identity RPG - 2017 - RP on a much larger scale.

Identityrpg.com

Overview/trailer - https://*********/ZQeuc7fAYyQ
More info: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/

IDENTITY IS ...
... a new breed of massively multiplayer online role-playing game where hundreds of players interact in a world of absolute freedom, where it's the actions of players which determine your fate and the fate of the world you live in.

This game is going to be amazing, the first and the best rpg game out there. I can't wait..

I hope that's it's more like SAMPs style of RP, not like GMod or arma RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
View Post
Let's just hope they will make it. Because the game will be large and it will take a long time for a small team to do all that work. I hope it will be released soon..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonPlay
View Post
Let's just hope they will make it. Because the game will be large and it will take a long time for a small team to do all that work. I hope it will be released soon..
Release should be late 2017, but early access of a what I'd call snippet is early 2017, for the town centre. Modules they call them.

Been following since it was on Kickstarter. Let's hope it doesn't just turn into a cops and robbers.

I'm sorry but I just don't see how this game could be successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleejay
View Post
I'm sorry but I just don't see how this game could be successful.
The same way roleplay is successful in SA-MP..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jremi
View Post
Arma3 RP is pretty dope, depends on the server you play..If you're using twitch follow itskoil (one of the best servers)

I like the idea of the game; however, the issue is that is costs quite a bit of money to be able to play. If you've watched the trailers and such you can see that it will require a beefy computer to run.

I think the downfall is getting the game to the right audience. With SAMP it is free granted you have the inexpensive game and more importantly it can be run on POS computer. (Low graphic settings of course) This game is way more demanding resource wise.