Are you planning to move to GTA V multiplayer?

What is your gaming rig?

Yes , when i get new rig that would GTA V

lmao xD

Waiting for them to release the client... rumors say it will be released in last week of December... planing a server on it

Little typo there.Are you talking about GTA:N?

Nah, I play both.
I spent more time playing SAMP because I love RPing, you can't have the same experience at GTA V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
I love RPing, you can't have the same experience at GTA V.
Actually, yes you can. (assuming OP was referring to GTA:N, not GTA Online)

When I upgrade my PC I'll surely play it. Not saying that I'm gonna leave SA-MP behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes , when i get new rig that would GTA V

lmao xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
Посмотреть сообщение
Waiting for them to release the client... rumors say it will be released in last week of December... planing a server on it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение

When I upgrade my PC I'll surely play it. Not saying that I'm gonna leave SA-MP behind.
Yes , i am talking about GTA:Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение

I know that there are RP servers on GTA V but you won't be able to find something better than Medium-Light RP.
There aren't strict RPers at all like in SAMP, I've tried one server and only few players knew that really is Roleplay.

AFAIK all multiplayer mods for V were shut down due to Take Two threatening legal action. And Rockstar's own GTA Online is shit, so the answer is no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
I know that there are RP servers on GTA V but you won't be able to find something better than Medium-Light RP.
There aren't strict RPers at all like in SAMP, I've tried one server and only few players knew that really is Roleplay.
There is a heavy roleplay community already working on a gamemode for GTA:N (not saying the name in case it's considered advertising), for now that might be true, but as soon as the mod comes out it will be like SA-MP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puCmTfPIiqg