how do you make /commands and /help

I want to make something where when someone types /commands it will show up the available commands and what they do. Also, when they type /help it shows stuff like Rules, how to access commands, and the website to the server. how can i do this. P.S. I'm a total noob at scripting so keep it simple.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[] )
{
   if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/commands", true) == 0)
   {
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xEFEFF7AA, "List of Commands: /chicken /pants /salmonisawesome");
     return 1;
   }

return 0;
}

That helps with part of it. but i wanted to also add a /help, /forums, and /rules. and when i use that same form of code it says there is already an onplayercommand text. then when i remove all the onplayercommandtexts so only the first one of that kind has the code (the rest has everything after that) I then change return 0 to return 1's until the last one so the code continues. But then it keeps saying the compount statement is not closed at the end of the line. HELP?

public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[] )
{

if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/commands", true) == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xEFEFF7AA, "List of Commands: /rules /gunnerzisawesome");
return 1;
}

if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/rules", true) == 0)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xEFEFF7AA, "This would be the rules.");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xEFEFF7AA, "First Rule: You do not talk about Fight Club");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xEFEFF7AA, "Second Rule: You do NOT talk about Fight Club");
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xEFEFF7AA, "Third Rule: If someone says "Stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.");

return 1;
}

return 0;
}

Download a script like LVDMOD and look how they did it with strtok. It makes it easier for commands that need multiple parameters, like /kick [id] [reason] etc..