Little help here..

Okay this might be stupid question.. but I have to ask
I started learning pawn and I am not bad at it. I know that there is a lot of things out there to learn.
And this is my question.. What do you think that might be usefull and funny function to learn?? Something I can do cool thigs with?? I want to expand my knowledge as much as possible

C'mon guys..

All functions are useful, man.
You just need to learn as many as possible and let your imagination do the thing when scripting.

If you want to make a certain script you just ****** what you want to do (put sa-mp at the end of the search).
Use what you find as a model, and script your own thing.

Okay.. so any ideas??

Well, what exactly do you want to script?

Well I am currently doing and RP GM from scratch. It is in MySQL.. So I need idea for something that is nice to have on server..
I was thinking about where you can send a letter to player but only if he has a house owned. Letters will arrive at post-office and they will carry them out on adresses..

No one can tell you what functions to use and where to use them.
Think of them like pipe wrenches with different sizes. You use each one where and when you need it.

Unfortunately I am not a fan of RP (I kinda hate it actually), so I can't tell you what would be cool or not to have there.
Just to throw out an idea: I think it would be cool to have dynamic prices to products and services.
For example, increase the taxi rates if the number of taxi drivers drops.
Have a certain economical environment in place.

Well I never tought about that but you gave me an idea.. Ty m8

Every experiment(s) will lead you to something new and unexpected and you'll be amazed to see that you've done it, Play with scripts do anything you want as the user stated that each function has it's own feature and there's no main feature to be learned, It'll be fun trust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo
Посмотреть сообщение
Every experiment(s) will lead you to something new and unexpected and you'll be amazed to see that you've done it, Play with scripts do anything you want as the user stated that each function has it's own feature and there's no main feature to be learned, It'll be fun trust me.
From the looks of it, you just download scripts. I don't know why you have an opinion in this.

Sorry if I'm being harsh, but seriously.

----------

What you said doesn't make that much sense, the function you will use varies on what you try to achieve.

Thx guys for replies I have an idea now and I know what to do.. and btw is there any tutorial for 3DTryg.inc by:Abyss Morgan because I saw on videos it can do some great stuffs..