Car ownership system

So I want to make a car system for my server! I dont want tutorials or filterscripts, I want to do it by my self, after all my gm I started it from a scratch, and I want to finish it without any systems made by others.

So to write on file I use dini, but I dont even know from where tp start. Past days I did a login/register so I have an idea how to manipulate data.

Well, i'm not that Pro scripter but i may help[*] A command to buy a vehicle, then save the vehicle data in the dini (Vehicle ID, Pos(if u want), Health, Color, Mods...)[*] When the player disconnect, the vehicle dispawn (destroy?)[*] When he connect, Re-spawn the vehicle (Same ID), Set it's health and color, mods(nos and other things)...[*] A cmd to get the car or to get it's pos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL_george
Посмотреть сообщение
So to write on file I use dini
<sigh>

Quote:
Originally Posted by POL_george
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont even know from where to start
Honestly, if you're going to use dini then don't start at all. This include is as old as SA-MP itself and slow as hell due to the way it works. Plenty of other, better options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
<sigh>

Honestly, if you're going to use dini then don't start at all. This include is as old as SA-MP itself and slow as hell due to the way it works. Plenty of other, better options.

This is right, but for a new scripter, Dini is the easiest way for making a simple Data base

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongi
Посмотреть сообщение
This is right, but for a new scripter, Dini is the easiest way for making a simple Data base
It's not, actually... If you learn something new, you use something new. Why'd I learn something, what is not practically useable ?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=611399

I use this, I heard it's better than dini it's self and YINI

I don't get it, except SQLs which require you to learn the language syntax, all INIs have a bunch of functions you need to use. Is learning a couple functions that hard? don't start coding if you are not interested in learning, it's all about that.

Also to start a system always try and figure out it's properties, things that need to be saved, and how they are obtained, create the bones first, then skin and CMDs.