Plugin in Code::Blocks

Hello, I'm studying about the development of plugins like sampgdk, I use Code::Blocks to develop why VS is too big for my Celeron processor still '-', I configured Code::Blocks following This tutorial, but I do not use linux anymore and the tutorial is outdated since CB updated and changed some settings, but I come here in the hope that someone who uses CB in windows can help me configure the IDE to develop the plugin, So far with the settings I made the plugin is compiled normally without any error in the IDE console, but when I open it in samp-server the following error appears in the server console "plugin does not conform to architecture", I looked for the error In ****** but only find results for linux and nothing for windows

I do not know if I'm posting in the correct area because I've never used this board and sorry for my bad english I'm using ****** translate

I know you asked for Code::Blocks, but you can create the project with Visual Studio and edit it with a different (lightweight) editor if you're comfortable with command line building.
To just build the plugin without starting the Visual Studio program, you can execute following batch file: (build.bat)
Код:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\Bin\MSBuild.exe" src/buildvs/helloworld.sln /p:Configuration=Debug /p:VisualStudioVersion=12.0
Of couse you have to modify the path to how it is on your system.
A little difficulty is when you want to add new files you have to edit the .vcxproj file to add more lines like
Код:
    <ClCompile Include="D:\Users\Robin\games\gtasa\samp\!new\MMPG\servernew\src\helloworld.cpp" />
at the bottom along with the others.
This is how I develop my cpp gamemode, by using vim as editor and command line building and that way I don't have to struggle with slow Visual Studio

Please dont use Code::Blocks im saying it from my experience it is a pain in head. Use Visual studio instead.