Hi I need help

Do you know which site I can host my server? I am searching for free vps server and samp hosting for free
exept ultra-h. a sa-mp server hosting for sa-mp 0.3.7

townzhost.com or frag.gs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron123
Посмотреть сообщение
townzhost.com or frag.gs
townzhost.com is and frag.gs is not for sa-mp 0.3.7 and I can't doenload any other versions of sa-mp in the official site and if I will download it in dracoblue the sa-mp will crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonGlenn
Посмотреть сообщение
townzhost.com is and frag.gs is not for sa-mp 0.3.7 and I can't doenload any other versions of sa-mp in the official site and if I will download it in dracoblue the sa-mp will crash
It should support 0.3.7, Download 0.3.7 Linux server and and compile it with the gamemode and upload it to your directory, If the permission is denied for the sampsv03 (whateva) then you can contact support then.

Frag used to be a better service provider than Ultra-H but they ruined themselves by asking payment for support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Frag used to be a better service provider than Ultra-H but they ruined themselves by asking payment for support.
Well considering the amount of servers they host and the IPs they have to buy, I say it's what you get for using a free host. If you don't want to pay for support, then go with a paid host.