Is SA-MP still growing?

Hello,

I have been away from SA-MP for a long time, nowdays am playing only ETS2, CS:GO, Dirt 3, Farming Simulator and few other games...

I was wondering if SA-MP is still active and is it growing? Sorry if there is alredy a thread about this stuff, i didn't do research.

If its still active and growing in same time i would like to come back, learn more scripting and create a new server, host it and so on but i am not sure about it.

Cheers,
Dairis

Yes.

Yes. But not in a positive way.

Not really. It's staying pretty steady.

http://www.mauzen.org/samp/index.php...interval=43800

According to a few friends in Russia, it's becoming pretty popular over there because of the big Russian RP servers going all out with web advertising. They apparently have their own launchers and everything that have their skin/texture mods pre-installed.

Yes it is actually growing take a look at 0.3.7 this month and the last month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyBoardVEVO
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

I have been away from SA-MP for a long time, nowdays am playing only ETS2, CS:GO, Dirt 3, Farming Simulator and few other games...

I was wondering if SA-MP is still active and is it growing? Sorry if there is alredy a thread about this stuff, i didn't do research.

If its still active and growing in same time i would like to come back, learn more scripting and create a new server, host it and so on but i am not sure about it.

Cheers,
Dairis
ETS2 HOORAY!

@topic, its still growing and it'll never end.

It's dying and this thread will be soon deleted for no reason.
SA-MP player count includes fake servers with fake players. So it should not be trusted.

It's growing more than ever, look at the statistics..

my country is stoped growing but,
i believe it's growing still.

I thought it was, but as someone else previously said regarding the russians.. They have a huge amount of players.

I'd love to see some country statistics - to see if the 'english speaking' playerbase is increasing or not - Personally I can only see it increasing because of the russians..

Is Game-MP / SA-MP advertising or trying to promote SA-MP at all? With the amount of money Game-MP is raking in, they could easily afford to - and it'd be a worthwhile investment for themselves.. Haven't personally seen any sort of advert/promotion myself though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Is Game-MP / SA-MP advertising or trying to promote SA-MP at all? With the amount of money Game-MP is raking in, they could easily afford to - and it'd be a worthwhile investment for themselves.. Haven't personally seen any sort of advert/promotion myself though.
I don't blame them, given what happened to gta-mp,
I don't think we have to worry, but I don't think it would be appropriate to advertise and look like it's making money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkpnk
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't blame them, given what happened to gta-mp,
I don't think we have to worry, but I don't think it would be appropriate to advertise and look like it's making money.
This is true, Rockstar could decide to sue whenever it wants to, even though there's no reason for them to do so, it's still better to play safe.

Yes it does.

With the game being as old as it is.. Rockstar shouldn't even consider ever suing SA-MP. It's such an old game SA-MP, along with MTA are doing nothing but boosting sales still. If people see you can play SA online (Which was never possible on xbox or playstation) - there's a high chance they buy it on PC.

But I guess it's possible - But I can only imagine it damaging Rockstars sales of GTA SA rather than helping it. Greedy company if they ever try to do any legal action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_Z
Посмотреть сообщение
If you guys want some statistics from an external party that has interest in trying to provide accurate results for everyone, try take a look at ****** trends:

Seeing this makes me question if the players number really depicts the amount of real humans playing.
www.******.ru
www.******.com
www.******.co.uk
www.******.ca

I'm pretty sure they're all on different stuff for trends so you can get data per country, I could be wrong tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe
Посмотреть сообщение
www.******.ru
www.******.com
www.******.co.uk
www.******.ca

I'm pretty sure they're all on different stuff for trends so you can get data per country, I could be wrong tho.
Says right there, worldwide.

Is there any community like sa-mp? Just asking though.

Mafia II has an unofficial MP, just like SA-MP.

This says otherwise hmmm?
http://prntscr.com/fjrisk
Less than 10k as I said.