Worldtime, Version, weather, objects, gravity o.O -> how? ><

Am i allowed to change the rule version from 02X (ysf) to 02X
:O

he is banned from samp - i aint using it. i dont want to take a risk

You're not allowed to change rules which come up as <read-only> in varlist in rcon (/rcon varlist)

anything else is fine.

So it's possible to change worldtime via ysf (for minutes, samp provides only hours) and won't be banned for that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester Proper
So it's possible to change worldtime via ysf (for minutes, samp provides only hours) and won't be banned for that?
Don't think so, but from the current YSF plugin your not allowed to change anything that is already set in the query, you can only add stuff.

But how it's possible to change the worldtime with minutes?

there is an fs to do like that

Can't find, can please post the link of this fs?

Greetings
MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meester Proper
Can't find, can please post the link of this fs?

Greetings
MP
There isnt an FS to change the Worldtimein the query box to minutes because AFAIK it isnt possible without a plugin

Guys you don't get it, YOU CAN'T.

It's against the service agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by °ғαιιοцт°
yes it is against the rules.
Now i figured that changing mapname is also against the rules then O_o Can someone from the devs make a statement what is allowed and what is not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Quote:
Now i figured that changing mapname is also against the rules then O_o Can someone from the devs make a statement what is allowed and what is not?
I'm not a developer but what i think is:

you may not change existing server rules unless they Can also be changed in your script/server.cfg
but if you can only change the time itself, like: worldtime - 15:08
you shouldn't make "Monday 15:08" of it, because you also can't do that in your script.

if you've added custom server rules, you may do what you want with it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

you may not change existing server rules unless they Can also be changed in your script/server.cfg
you shouldn't make "Monday 15:08" of it, because you also can't do that in your script.

a part of my script says something else

Code:
new string[256], stunde, minuten, sekunden,jahr,monat,tag;
gettime(stunde,minuten,sekunden);
getdate(jahr,monat,tag);
SetWorldTime(stunde);
if(minuten >= 10)
{
format(string, sizeof(string), "worldtime %d:%d | %d.%d" ,stunde, minuten, tag, monat);
SendRconCommand(string);
}
if(minuten <= 9)
{
format(string, sizeof(string), "worldtime %d:0%d | %d.%d" ,stunde, minuten, tag, monat);
SendRconCommand(string);
}
you can see it here: 84.38.65.162:7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NSG
Doerfler ]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

a part of my script says something else

Code:
new string[256], stunde, minuten, sekunden,jahr,monat,tag;
gettime(stunde,minuten,sekunden);
getdate(jahr,monat,tag);
SetWorldTime(stunde);
if(minuten >= 10)
{
format(string, sizeof(string), "worldtime %d:%d | %d.%d" ,stunde, minuten, tag, monat);
SendRconCommand(string);
}
if(minuten <= 9)
{
format(string, sizeof(string), "worldtime %d:0%d | %d.%d" ,stunde, minuten, tag, monat);
SendRconCommand(string);
}
you can see it here: 84.38.65.162:7777
well, if that's possible, you may also do it with that server rules editing thingie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
http://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt

Quote:

(g) You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the
SA-MP query mechanism.

It says NOTHING about read only. It means ANY rules.
Just read folks. You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the SA-MP query mechanism.

So the map-name if it's accurate you can change. Playercount can't be changed because if untouched it's true, changed it wouldn't be true.

You can change worldtime to say "Monday 11th of April 16:33" if that's the time your server is at, this might be nice if you have another time scheme as the default 24 hour set (No idea why you'd do that :P) and you have stuff done on say sunday but not on monday. Although you're not allowed to change servertime to say "You suck" because it wouldn't be an accurate representation of the time.

And as said above, just add custom rules and change those then you have no worries.

Kye please correct me if there's any wrongs in this post. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdutch
You can change worldtime to say "Monday 11th of April 16:33" if that's the time your server is at, this might be nice if you have another time scheme as the default 24 hour set (No idea why you'd do that :P) and you have stuff done on say sunday but not on monday. Although you're not allowed to change servertime to say "You suck" because it wouldn't be an accurate representation of the time.

And as said above, just add custom rules and change those then you have no worries.

Kye please correct me if there's any wrongs in this post. Thanks
I'd be guessing the Worldtime should be what it is in the script and nothing else, as again, it would be false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdutch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikep
http://sa-mp.com/service_agreement.txt

Quote:

(g) You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the
SA-MP query mechanism.

It says NOTHING about read only. It means ANY rules.
Just read folks. You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the SA-MP query mechanism.
+1