What happend ????

Hello sup everyone? What happend here?
Can you exmaple me What happend? i'll told you my Problem

1- i Formating my Computer using CD When Done Before i Formating i have 2GB But When i formating i got 1GB

So what's the problem? 32Bit

Can you explain this a bit more.

If it's to do with RAM,you may want to back your shit up.

If it's to do with graphics card, you'll want to update your drivers and shit.

Yes Man i want back my 2GB How?

look let me give you more info....

before i format my PC I Have 2GB But when i format it and installing new Bit Before i have Bit64 and 2GB but now
when i installing the new System BIT32 I Got 1GB I Dont know Why My Friendly Told me to Update System but i dont know what they meaning of update System ... I need Your help guyz to got my 2GB Back... All games i played LAG - BAD FPS - And some games not open for Latest GB - RAM

Edited: i need to got my RAM Back to 2GB But i dont know How can you told me how?

You've to buy them, *ithink*

If you're meaning it was RAM, then I'd highly suggest that you may be having a hardware issue...

I'd suggest backing up your shit just in case you end up with not being able to start the PC.

oh man ( But why its back to 1gb ) ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRex
View Post
Yes Man i want back my 2GB How?

look let me give you more info....

before i format my PC I Have 2GB But when i format it and installing new Bit Before i have Bit64 and 2GB but now
when i installing the new System BIT32 I Got 1GB I Dont know Why My Friendly Told me to Update System but i dont know what they meaning of update System ... I need Your help guyz to got my 2GB Back... All games i played LAG - BAD FPS - And some games not open for Latest GB - RAM

Edited: i need to got my RAM Back to 2GB But i dont know How can you told me how?
What ram though? GPU ram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
What ram though? GPU ram?
Yes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRex
View Post
Yes....
And with formatting you mean a clean Windows installation?

Open Device Manager, if there's any issues (which you can see if there's a yellow or red triangle next to something), double click the device that's causing issues, go to properties and follow this guide: http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

You basically want to get the device's hardware ID and ****** it. The results are usually linked to drivers specific to that hardware. If there aren't any issues in Device Manager, run AdwCleaner and Superantispyware (and CCleaner afterwards) to make sure you don't have any kind of virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
And with formatting you mean a clean Windows installation?

Open Device Manager, if there's any issues (which you can see if there's a yellow or red triangle next to something), double click the device that's causing issues, go to properties and follow this guide: http://www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

You basically want to get the device's hardware ID and ****** it. The results are usually linked to drivers specific to that hardware. If there aren't any issues in Device Manager, run AdwCleaner and Superantispyware (and CCleaner afterwards) to make sure you don't have any kind of virus.
Hi again, i did all steps what they did Now its Setting up your computer… so now , its will back to 2GB?