Can't seem to log in.

Hello.

I'm currently trying to get into South Central Roleplay's script, but I can't seem to get past the log in screen. Everytime I register a character, choose my own name, and proceed to click the textdraw slot with my name on it, it doesn't seem to react in any ways, do any of you know how to get past the login screen so I can actually get to do something.

(I have checked everything that could lead into the error, but I can't seem to find the correct one. No idea what to do, please tell me if you have this script and you have experienced this bug/error.)

(I am using iConvict's SCRP 0.21 v2 with bug fixes).

Here is the picture where I write my name in, etc.

Here's the aftermath, where as I can't click the "Test_Test" textdraw to finish my registration and enter the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Here is the picture where I write my name in, etc.

Here's the aftermath, where as I can't click the "Test_Test" textdraw to finish my registration and enter the server.

Wow nice script and login system sir i ask you can you give me one rp script?? i want create my own server in philippines

check your OnPlayerClickTextDraw

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerClickTextDraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCola23
Посмотреть сообщение
There's no problem in that tho, I checked this already a couple hours ago. IDK what seems to be the matter, maybe my MYSQL is having problems or something, shouldn't be though.

The problem is... that you cant click the textdraw?

Yeah, I cant click the textdraw in order to login. I know others dont have this problem so it must be my mysql settings or something like that. Would be good if someone had this problem with the same script and could tell me how to fix it.

I haven't red the whole thing ignore this.

maybe you can check all of includes and filterscirpts that with
OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw(or OnPlayerClickTextDraw which you using),

i have similar problem,cause OnPlayerClickPlayerTextDraw in anticheat just return 1 so it not called to GM.

if the problem is on MySQL,
maybe this is not a good idea,
but you still can using print("somethine1") to debug,
check where's code stoped,
(or use crashdetect)

or check MySQL log errors.

hope you fix it ^___^

Okay, I fixed the problem. There was a problem in the .sql file that was given within the other server files. Thank you all for trying to help me. Close this please.