Dystopian Roleplay

Hey guys with my mates we are creating a Dystopian Roleplay server, think you know what do I mean. Rebels and Republic, you are able to join one of them, or you can be independant and create your own group, or just be a survivor and stay on your own. You can find, hunt for food / water, look around for items. Gamemode is unique and well developed, we are still implementing some new features. What do you think, will it be a good idea to create such server? Will you come to play on our server?

good luck

When I think of 'dystopian' I want to imagine a near-future cyberpunk society with totalitarian corporate states and oppressive law enforcement, in the pure William Gibson and Phillip K. Dick spirit, not this ridiculously overdone concept.

I would come definitely. I like servers that are not like all other roleplay servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
When I think of 'dystopian' I want to imagine a near-future cyberpunk society with totalitarian corporate states and oppressive law enforcement, in the pure William Gibson and Phillip K. Dick spirit, not this ridiculously overdone concept.
Yeah rather this. Although there wasn't really a good server where people rised against their rulers.

And there's the fact it'll be most likely deathmatch, when people come across each other and have a gun they'll start shooting before they get shot, you feel? I hope it'll be a good one where it won't happen and where you can just survive and scavange, without the deathmatch but the real roleplay around it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
And there's the fact it'll be most likely deathmatch, when people come across each other and have a gun they'll start shooting before they get shot, you feel? I hope it'll be a good one where it won't happen and where you can just survive and scavange, without the deathmatch but the real roleplay around it.
Don't even worry about that!

nah, im almost sure that it wont get a lot of players BUT good luck though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia_Vitella
Посмотреть сообщение
Hehe, opened with 15 players daily. Better don't even talk if you can't have rights facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia_Vitella
Посмотреть сообщение
Boohoo. This world doesn't need arrogant people like you.