Would you play a copy server?

Hey guys i would like to know the opinion of the fellow forum members in this community regarding this question,Would you play a copy server? and reason for your answer, please i would like to know. Thank you

Reason if you're curious is that there are many cnr servers i've seen with the same exact script and i'm seeing people playing it very often,so yeah.

for me it's 50/50 depends if it has new/better features than the rest servers.

Ї\_(ツ)_/Ї

admins garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Ї\_(ツ)_/Ї

admins garbage
Good point,but wouldn't you be curious?

Here in Romania there have been copy servers that did things better than their original.
Would I play on such server? Of course.
It's as you said. It depends on the features, staff, etc.

Voted for both options because it was possible for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
Here in Romania there have been copy servers that did things better than their original.
As he mentioned CnR, I don't think it's an actual copy, more like just using a released gamemode.

That's just lame imho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
As he mentioned CnR, I don't think it's an actual copy, more like just using a released gamemode.

That's just lame imho.
That's why i said No. in the first place but this:

Quote:
View Post
is sooo true,and changed my mind,see how they are crazybobs & crazybobs 2 i'm sure you probably think that server is boring me too,but it's the most ranked cnr server in samp and noone has changed that since,if for example someone opened up a crazybobs copy with better features than the original i would play no doubt more than the original,but if they just copied it with the same exact features nothing more/less then forget it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
View Post
That's why i said No. in the first place but this:

is sooo true,and changed my mind,see how they are crazybobs & crazybobs 2 i'm sure you probably think that server is boring me too,but it's the most ranked cnr server in samp and noone has changed that since,if for example someone opened up a crazybobs copy with better features than the original i would play no doubt more than the original,but if they just copied it with the same exact features nothing more/less then forget it.
If you just open a server with a released gamemode, then forget it x 1000000000000000.

Quote:
View Post
there have been copy servers that did things better than their original.
He has a point. I have also played copy servers that were better in everything than the original ones. So I would play.
But if it's a CnR server, then no, lol. Because I've played like 15 of them, BIGGEST_WASTE_OF_MY_LIFE.
CNRSF/CZ servers only have newbie players these days who play for admin status/VIP status and call everyone hacker/aimbotter..etc so hell nawl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
View Post
He has a point. I have also played copy servers that were better in everything than the original ones. So I would play.
But if it's a CnR server, then no, lol. Because I've played like 15 of them, BIGGEST_WASTE_OF_MY_LIFE.
CNRSF/CZ servers only have newbie players these days who play for admin status/VIP status and call everyone hacker/aimbotter..etc so hell nawl!
People call my CZ a copy, well it might be... but wasnt when it was handed over to me, and the server without tab had 20+ pb, the so called regular players.
And i havent seen any "original" server of that gm, so far.

No wonder there are countless other servers with same gm, with 1-2 players.

Another reason could be, i totally changed or say 90% of the script from what it was earlier.