[HELP] Server Restarting

Hello fellas, i got a big problem, my server is restarting or freezing when players are 2+, on 2 players we can play normally but when the 3rd player is logging on, the server is freezing. The server is hosted on frag.gs, on the host server is running, but i need to stop it then start again to become active again. Thank you everyone.

FRAGS R.I.P Hosting Service change it

Yea, i know but i want to be 100% if it's a host issue or is my gamemode.. i am using frag until i finish the gamemode and run a smooth host. xD

I found this on crashdetect. Please anyone any help?

Код:
[17:18:15] [debug] Run time error 4: "Array index out of bounds"
[17:18:15] [debug]  Attempted to read/write array element at index 72 in array of size 72
[17:18:15] [debug] AMX backtrace:
[17:18:15] [debug] #0 003c24c0 in public AddCar (72) from CG-RP1.amx
[17:18:15] [debug] #1 0038c974 in public Itter_OnGameModeInit () from CG-RP1.amx
[17:18:15] [debug] #2 native CallLocalFunction () from samp-server.exe
[17:18:15] [debug] #3 00003940 in public Streamer_OnGameModeInit () from CG-RP1.amx
[17:18:15] [debug] #4 native CallLocalFunction () from samp-server.exe
[17:18:15] [debug] #5 00002490 in public OnGameModeInit () from CG-RP1.amx

Post public AddCar() Here from u gamemode

Everything with AddCar from my gamemode
Код:
	for(new i = 0; i < 165; i++)
	{
		AddCar(i);
	}
	print("Stage End");
	return 1;
}

forward AddCar(carcoords);
public AddCar(carcoords)
{
	new randcol = random(255);
	new randcol2 = 1;
	if(rccounter == 20)
	{
		rccounter = 0;
	}
	AddStaticVehicleEx(carselect[rccounter], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_x], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_y], CarSpawns[carcoords][pos_z], CarSpawns[carcoords][z_angle], randcol, randcol2, -1);
	rccounter++;
	return 1;
}

The size of CarSpawns array is 72 so if you want to change the size in the future and not get into troubles:
pawn Код:
for(new i = 0; i < sizeof CarSpawns; i++)
{
    AddCar(i);
}

Thank you Konstantinos, i dont have any errors on CrashDetect but , the problem with the server persist, when 2 players on the server is ok, but when the 3rd player enters their password and logon the server crashes.

Any ideas? The thing is 2 players can play normally but when the 3rd player connects server crahses.

Bump any ideas?