Clothing system - Help?!

So i have a question. Is it posible to make full clothing system in samp? If i make for example shirt and pants can i make somehow to player attachem them on him? For example can we change X object with modded shirt? If that is possible can we attach that object ( shirt ) to a player? I know server will need a custom made launcher because of the mods, but is it somehow possible to make it done?

If everyone uses the CJ skin, I do believe that'd be possible with mods. But if you're talking about plain ol' SA-MP, then the best you can do is add an afro under a bandana with sunglasses and maybe a cigar in your skin's mouth.

Im talking about modding. Then u dont need default cj skin, you can make your self, with for example tank top and underwear, and after that he can attach clothing to him self.

You cant replace objects with another one in SA:MP but what you can do is make it a lil bit bigger and then just attach the object to the player.

Bare in mind, it would look bad, why? Because when you attach something onto a player, it wont move as his bones, meaning if you attach pants to his legs, they will kinda move awkwardly. You might see their legs poping up here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkiDaBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
You cant replace objects with another one in SA:MP but what you can do is make it a lil bit bigger and then just attach the object to the player.

Bare in mind, it would look bad, why? Because when you attach something onto a player, it wont move as his bones, meaning if you attach pants to his legs, they will kinda move awkwardly. You might see their legs poping up here and there.
Yep that is truth.. but in modding way can it pull something like this clothing system whic i have in my mind?

Well kinda, but only for some things, bandanas, shirts maybe, etc. I wouldnt go with pants, since you have 2 legs so it might be that when you move your legs, both parts of the pants move etc... Also you could use sneakers but make 2 separate models, 1 for left leg and 1 for right so when you attach them they move accordingly etc.

My suggestion? Look how MTA did it. Search about it a bit more, if you are going to make clients download stuff check what they did. I know few MTA servers you can have like custom skin and such.

Without client side support for default gta clothing its useless to even talk about anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinkiDaBoss
Посмотреть сообщение
Well kinda, but only for some things, bandanas, shirts maybe, etc. I wouldnt go with pants, since you have 2 legs so it might be that when you move your legs, both parts of the pants move etc... Also you could use sneakers but make 2 separate models, 1 for left leg and 1 for right so when you attach them they move accordingly etc.

My suggestion? Look how MTA did it. Search about it a bit more, if you are going to make clients download stuff check what they did. I know few MTA servers you can have like custom skin and such.
Yea i checked it out, something similar to that for sure. It look's epic.

After that if it works in samp with custom launcher, i just need to change default textures with modded ones, and i have what i need for the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
Посмотреть сообщение
Without client side support for default gta clothing its useless to even talk about anything.
I dont have knowlage in that section, so my question is can u pull something like this with custom launcher for server?