Weird Behaving IP?

Does anybody know why 109.63.5.51:2000 responds positively to the SA-MP packet?

SACNR Monitor times out if you use the server checker on it: http://monitor.sacnr.com/checker.html?109.63.5.51:2000

How do you mean, responds positively?

And why are you randomly "finding" this IP?

Seems like they've noticed the amount of connections on the port, and shut it down. There are many things that could be running on the port, but what puzzles me is how you think that it's "positively responding".

"SAMP" (this denotes that a packet is a SA-MP packet) returns true instead of false.

Have you tried sending it random other shit?

And how have you found this IP anyway, it's not seeming to even be a host at all... Seems more like a business setup.

Код:
IP Location: Bahrain Bahrain Manama Mena Broadband Services Wll
ASN:	Bahrain AS39015 MENA , BH (registered Nov 28, 2005)
Whois Server: whois.ripe.net
IP Address	: 109.63.5.51
Seems to be a home broadband connection. Upon performing a port scan, the host seems to be online, however it does not have any open ports.

Port 2000 is usually used for Cisco Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP), which does not seem to be related to SA:MP in any way.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but since this is probably not a computer or network you own, I suggest not attempting anything else against it, since you might break a law or two.

I just wanted to know why that specific port responds true to a SA-MP packet.

It's a private IP gents. It's coming from inside the local network at your server. No clue why's it sending false back. How do you know it has to send true?