It won't add

Can someone tell me why this won't create org in DB??
PHP код:
CMD:createorg(playeridparams[])
{
    if(
PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] < 5)
    {

ERROR(playerid"You are not allowed to use that command");
        return 
1;
    }
    new 
orgname[33], Float:XFloat:YFloat:ZFloat:iXFloat:iYFloat:iZ;
    if(
sscanf(params"s[33]fff"nameXYZ))
    {

USAGE(playerid"/createorg [Name] [X-int] [Y-int] [Z-int]");
        return 
1;
    }
    if(
strlen(name) < || strlen(name) > 22)
    {

ERROR(playerid"Org name can't be lower than 3 and higher than 22 chars");
        return 
1;
    }

org Iter_Free(i_Orgs);

GetPlayerPos(playeridiXiYiZ);

OrgInfo[org][oID] = org;

strmid(OrgInfo[org][oName], name0strlen(name), 255);

strmid(OrgInfo[org][oLeader], "Noone"0strlen("Noone"), 255);

OrgInfo[org][oExitX] = iX;

OrgInfo[org][oExitY] = iY;

OrgInfo[org][oExitZ] = iZ;

OrgInfo[org][oIntX] = X;

OrgInfo[org][oIntY] = Y;

OrgInfo[org][oIntZ] = Z;

OrgInfo[org][oSef] = 0;

OrgInfo[org][oMoney] = 0;

OrgInfo[org][oDrugs] = 0;

OrgInfo[org][oSefX] = 0;

OrgInfo[org][oSefY] = 0;

OrgInfo[org][oSefZ] = 0;

OrgInfo[org][oVW] = OrgInfo[org][oID] + 1;

OrgInfo[org][oInt] = OrgInfo[org][oID] + 1;

OrgInfo[org][orgExist] = true;

Iter_Add(i_Orgsorg);

OrgLabel(org);
    new 
query[400];

mysql_format(g_SQLquerysizeof(query),"INSERT INTO `orgs` (`ID`,`Name`,`Leader`,`ExitX`,`ExitY`,`ExitZ`,`IntX`,`IntY`,`IntZ`,`SefX`,`SefY,`SefZ`,`Sef`,`Money`,`Drugs`,`VW`,`Interior`)VALUES(%d,'%s','%s',%f,%f,%f,%f,%f,%f,%f,%f,%f,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d)",orgOrgInfo[org][oName], OrgInfo[org][oLeader], iXiYiZXYZOrgInfo[org][oSefX], OrgInfo[org][oSefY], OrgInfo[org][oSefZ], OrgInfo[org][oSef], OrgInfo[org][oMoney], OrgInfo[org][oDrugs], OrgInfo[org][oID]+1,OrgInfo[org][oID]+1);

mysql_tquery(g_SQLquery);
    return 
1;

Any problems here??

Instead of inserting a new row with some null values in it, You could simply create the table having these columns automatically filled out with null values - I am still not quite good at explaining how SQL works but yeah I hope you know what I mean (Having some columns in null will make your job so much easier, I once had this problem and got tipped up about setting up the columns to null by default)

You mean that I should make table and set default 0 in it??

But I still don't getit why it won't add.. It worked yesterday and now.. damn!

Yes make the columns null (the one which isn't important when it comes to inserting a new row)

- The query string size isn't enough to handle the given query if i am not wrong.

I've put query 600 still won't make it..

Try making debugging the query string (print out the string) and check if the query is cut out.

Nope.. Here is debuged

Код:
INSERT INTO `orgs` (`ID`,`Name`,`Leader`,`ExitX`,`ExitY`,`ExitZ`,`IntX`,`IntY`,`IntZ`,`SefX`,`SefY,`SefZ`,`Sef`,`Money`,`Drugs`,`VW`,`Interior`)VALUES(0,'ooo','Noone',1958.378296,1343.157227,15.374607,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0,0,0,1,1)

Run the query directly in phpmyadmin to see what is the error or check mysql log in your server folder it should have the error regarding the query.

I got this in log
Код:
[12:23:39] [ERROR] error #1064 while executing query "INSERT INTO `orgs` (`ID`,`Name`,`Leader`,`ExitX`,`ExitY`,`ExitZ`,`IntX`,`IntY`,`IntZ`,`SefX`,`SefY,`SefZ`,`Sef`,`Money`,`Drugs`,`VW`,`Interior`)VALUES(0,'ooo','Noone',1958.378296,1343.157227,15.374607,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0.000000,0,0,0,1,1)": You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'SefZ`,`Sef`,`Money`,`Drugs`,`VW`,`Interior`)VALUES(0,'ooo','Noone',1958.378296,1' at line 1 (C:\Users\Micko\Desktop\MySQL\gamemodes\Untitled.pwn:6150)
Anyone can find proble??

-FIXED-
I forgot to add ` xD