Automatic SAMP Vehicle Route?

Hi there, I am in need of a modification. I've been playing on a roleplay server for quite some time and I've figured that one of the most worthy jobs on the server has to be a job known as "Sweeping". As a sweeper you gain about $150 per minute MAX depending on the amount of distance you cover around the map whilst driving a Sweeper.

For instance, if I were to loop around in a circle, I'd hardly reach anywhere near the $150 amount.

What I'm looking for (and I'd think would be useful) is a CLEO program that allows you to command a key to be pressed - for example "W" key for "forward" for a certain amount of time before switching to the next key on your set list, for example "A for "left" for another amount of time so the code than loops and plays again.

That way the sweeper actually has driving distance and in turn you'd receive $150 without having to do a thing and being in a wide open space without smashing into any objects.

If that isn't possible, than another option I'd be looking for would be a route maker. I'd record a path with my sweeper and when I click the play button the sweeper would move around the designated area and repeat.

So, any suggestions for these type of programs I can download or maybe even be programmed somehow? I'd be so thankful, if anybody has recommendations of these, please let me know.

So you want to have a program that will automate your gameplay so you can let your computer do the work while you do something else while the money rolls in?
That's called cheating/botting/hacking and nobody here will help you with that.

Asking for hacking/cheating programs is forbidden on this forum.
You may get banned just for requesting such things.

Why play a game while you don't play it?

Besides of these things mentioned by @AmigaBlizzard above, This has nothing to do with scripting and it clearly states "Scripting Help" not a "Mod Help" or something