Nostalgia

Damn ive got a really strong feeling of nostalgia right now. Thinking of the 2000's, back when past, present and future was just great.
And whats up today? Its just a mess. A huge mess. And im totally aware that this is just a subjective view, life wasnt any better back these days, but I miss it.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy every second, as long as you still can.

For me personally, 2000's were a good times, even though I was only 7 years old. At that time I didn't have PC, but I used to have and play SEGA, looking for the adventures outdoors with the best friends. Back then I was not giving a single f*** about anything and it was always load of fun, but now, now the life is different and you have to move on and think about the future plans, goals. But yeah, nostalgia..

I know you miss those days but why do you say that today is a mess? I think it's better, tecnology it's getting better and there's new cures for some sicknesses, and many people need these things.

Miss those days is useless, I know how you're feeling right now, it's a bullet in the hearth lol. The only thing you may do is enjoy the moment you're living you know that it never will back.

I don't know if you think like me

In general life gets worse when priorities and responsibilities come in place, but yeah we have to move on and deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
In general life gets worse when priorities and responsibilities come in place, but yeah we have to move on and deal with it.
Not for me, really. I love the freedom I have as an adult.
It's lovely to know that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want without asking for someone's permission.

member the 90s?

I feel you man, I also get nostalgic at times and realize how worse the world has gotten, can't shake the feeling sometimes. The last decade was a bliss.

Everything is just weird now xD

Now when I hear songs like Blue Bird, Sign, or Eye of The Tiger; I definitely get nostalgia, back then when life was great.

Oh, yeah. But I have hope, hope that Mr. Trump will make the world great again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
You're funny.

2000s were fun, but with time, everything changes. Our loved ones go and other people come in, it's better to be happy what you have now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
You're funny.
why was what he said funny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
why was what he said funny?
Both SickAttack and Brian are being sarcastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
The world? Fuck the world, it's about making America great again.

Also, life has always been shit, just less shitty at times. I literally dreamed of the life I have right now, and now I would do anything to have the life I had when I was younger.

The older you get, the better you understand the world. This aging wisdom is the culprit.

Donald Trump is the best president ever.
Not a joke.

I reckon the world's a lot better these days when you compare it to the 2000's. You're just more likely to hear/read about the bad things now because of the internet becoming a lot more accessible.

Time changes everything.

This time last year I was in a completely different position to what I'm in now, but this time 5 years ago, was completely different again.

I wouldn't say it was better, nor worse, just a different struggle in a different period of time.