Many Ideas about SA:MP servers Moderating

Hello all Boys/Girls, i have some ideas and its: whyn't samp team make an site with a list of registered servers and every server owner should register his/her server with a detailed information about his community ex: staff members, forums link, gamemode features, server ip etc... And there should be some moderators to remove any server that runs any stolen script or if any server not registered i mean something like SA:MP-SMAL = San Andreas Multiplayer Servers Monitoring and Licensing/Registering under Some Protection.

I hope SA-MP Team keep my ideas on thier mind
-Thanks

Not going to happen.

What do you mean

Nothing, really. Post here if you want to advertise your server: http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Same thing, but it gets cleared and replaced with new threads.

I didn't mean any kind of adv xD
please read my post carefull

It's literally the same thing, but how it is atm is easier to manage, and so on...

"with a detailed information about his community ex: staff members, forums link, gamemode features, server ip etc..."

-------------------------------------------

Nonetheless, it's highly unlikely for this to happen. It's a dead discussion. I will go no further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
It's literally the same thing...

"with a detailed information about his community ex: staff members, forums link, gamemode features, server ip etc..."

-------------------------------------------

Nonetheless, it's highly unlikely for this to happen. It's a dead discussion. I will go no further.
Why so? i don't see whats wrong it's a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
Why so? i don't see whats wrong it's a great idea.
I don't know. They would rather fix the internet tab than do this random idea, don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
But i didn't mean that for adv only i mean adv, licensing servers then if anyone tried to copy/steal your server SA:MP-SMAL Moderators will remove his server or put it under the block list .....
That makes no sense, people have the freedom to copy concepts, use released scripts, etc. (different from just stealing scripts). You can't copyright concepts.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know. They would rather fix the internet tab than do this random idea, don't you think?

That makes no sense, people have the freedom to copy concepts, use released scripts, etc. (different from just stealing scripts). You can't copyright concepts.
I don't carry about SA:MP scripts section becuse its made for begginers to learn from and wiki too not just copy-paste on my opinion copyrights is important for no Copy-Paste or what ever
- if you take a look around you will see hunderds of servers with copy-paste scripts......

I doubt this is going to happen as SickAttack mentioned.

Never gonna happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
I doubt this is going to happen as SickAttack mentioned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
Never gonna happen.
then what is the proplem ?? on my opinion its possible

Heres a simple reason
Quote:

Servers Online: 3740

You already have a website hooked on the right panel of the server browser, dont see the point of having detailed info about the server. I mean there are already servers have this.

Also informations tend to change a lot (staff etc) therefore imagine how much work would it be to change informations all the time both for server owners and SA:MP managment. It would be a clusterfuck.

Also, people using stolen scripts such as PR:RP? No problem, they probably wont even have players on them. There arent really successful communities that went medium/big with stolen scripts, why? Because people that tend to steal scripts and so on, do not really manage them later. Most of the stolen scripts that can be downloaded from random websites and forums are usualy being downloaded by guys that wanna make it big and cant do any scripting themself.

I'd like to add the fact that even if they have "copy-paste" scripts, it doesn't mean that they should be removed from the list. It's because they are allowed to use those scripts.
They are already removing the servers that run stolen scripts (note a difference between copy-paste and stolen).
Besides, some people won't rely on this list anyway.
It's not a good idea at all.

The only reason, for me, to not happen, is that it's simply not going to happen, officially.

Cringe-worthy thread.
Never gonna happen

xD guys it was just an idea ....

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The only reason, for me, to not happen, is that isn't simply not going to happen, officially.
You got a pretty strong reason there