Prison Roleplay

Hello, I'm the owner of prison roleplay server and we are making some edits and bringing new features into our server. I'm asking you as sa-mp active players we need your help right now. What do you want to see in prison roleplay server, what kind of IC events do you want to see. If you have any ideas you feel free to leave it below, we'll appreciate it.

Regards.

Soap and other items you can drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWolf
View Post
Soap and other items you can drop
I lol'd hehe.

Ability to fight with guards, and guards have to keep prisoners inside. Disable name tags.

I want to see this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALysVTgB_8

- Smuggling Items into the prison such as knifes, drugs and so on.
- Ability to actually escape, maybe have different ways of escaping but you got to complete certain tasks in order to do the escape.
- Allow people to be free within the prison, but also have lock downs where everyone must be in their cells.
- Personal Cells so only you go into that specific cell, you can store shit in the cell and so on.
- If going with the idea above about personal cells, and storage maybe have different storage places like store stuff in your toilet, or under the bed and so on.
- Craft items, the ability to make stuff out of other stuff you find.
- Finding items so the ability to find stuff laying around.
- Ability to drop your weapons, so if a guard is coming you can hide your weapon somewhere on the floor and come back for it later.
- Have like a hidden money thing, like when people escape they get to go after a bag of money which was hidden somewhere by an ex prisoner.
- Betting; players should be able to bet on inmate fights.
- Have a fairly large map so include different buildings, blocks, libraries and so on.

Other than all that, do inform me when you start up your server because i'd like to check out a prison server, its been time since i seen one on samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMofo
View Post
- Ability to actually escape, maybe have different ways of escaping but you got to complete certain tasks in order to do the escape.
- Allow people to be free within the prison, but also have lock downs where everyone must be in their cells.
- Personal Cells so only you go into that specific cell, you can store shit in the cell and so on.
- If going with the idea above about personal cells, and storage maybe have different storage places like store stuff in your toilet, or under the bed and so on.
- Ability to drop your weapons, so if a guard is coming you can hide your weapon somewhere on the floor and come back for it later.
- Have like a hidden money thing, like when people escape they get to go after a bag of money which was hidden somewhere by an ex prisoner.
- Have a fairly large map so include different buildings, blocks, libraries and so on.

Other than all that, do inform me when you start up your server because i'd like to check out a prison server, its been time since i seen one on samp.
If any ideas are to be taken from this thread, so far, the post above nails my opinion of what a jail server should be like.

Full of detail, and things to keep people occupied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMofo
View Post

Except from the betting these are all good idea's why should we script a betting system while it can be done in characterly.

We're looking for experienced mapper to map us prison interior, PM me for more infromation.

So ive been looking for a prison roleplay server, havent seen ANY all i see is people post about how they "plan" on opening one, anyone know of any?

And dont suggest servers that "have a prison system" like LSRP, if i wanted to play there i would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
View Post
Except from the betting these are all good idea's why should we script a betting system while it can be done in characterly.
Ahh shit yeah fair point, i guess betting is just something i would expect to see within the server to help build that realistic feeling,

Oh p.s. idk if i mentioned already but it might be cool to change the currency, so instead of money we trade with like cigarettes or something. Not only does this help with hackers and stuff but its also an interesting concept since its prison rp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD3Jay
Посмотреть сообщение
So ive been looking for a prison roleplay server, havent seen ANY all i see is people post about how they "plan" on opening one, anyone know of any?

And dont suggest servers that "have a prison system" like LSRP, if i wanted to play there i would.
I completely understand what you're talking about. I've been looking for an English prison server and I can't find one. I've applied to LSRP and all they tell me is I need more detail and I'm denied. Why Regardless, I don't really want to play on LS-RP for prison since it's not focused on prison. I want to play on a dedicated prison server. PM me if you find a decent one. I'll do the same for you.

The odd time people RP in prison here: (67.204.199.185:7774) You could give it a try for sure.

Not sure if its possible but for name tags rather then showing a name it displays for example

A67645 which would be the inmates number etc.

Buff just think in real life...

We've added a lot of new features into the server, we will open in few days. l will let you all know when it's open.