Map Construction Tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWu7YdeQloI

I am trying to develop my ******* channel. So I need your suggestion what to do and how to improve my tutorials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWu7YdeQloI

I am trying to develop my ******* channel. So I need your suggestion what to do and how to improve my tutorials.
Get rid of that intro and the song, get yourself a microphone, get rid of that bandicam icon add some background music, try to act friendly and learn the basics of video editing, btw don't count on getting big over a 12 years old video game, if i were you i would do gta v or any other trending game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
Get rid of that intro and the song, get yourself a microphone, get rid of that bandicam icon add some background music, try to act friendly and learn the basics of video editing, btw don't count on getting big over a 12 years old video game, if i were you i would do gta v or any other trending game.
I know but I wanted to develop SA-MP. I don't have any other screen recorder than bandicam/fraps. I can't remove the water mark.

Typing stuff in notepad is, to me, the one classic sign of a bad video tutorial. Either put all the text on screen at once or speed up the footage. No-one's interested in watching a guy type.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know but I wanted to develop SA-MP. I don't have any other screen recorder than bandicam/fraps. I can't remove the water mark.
Use OBS or Shadowplay. Also, the quality isn't very clear and like Vince said, having a guy type stuff out is really frustrating, at least to me personally when I really don't want to wait a minute or two for a full sentence to be typed.

Having stuff pop up (like I do), or just a commentary (like I also started doing) is a much better way to post tutorials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
Посмотреть сообщение
Use OBS or Shadowplay. Also, the quality isn't very clear and like Vince said, having a guy type stuff out is really frustrating, at least to me personally when I really don't want to wait a minute or two for a full sentence to be typed.

Having stuff pop up (like I do), or just a commentary (like I also started doing) is a much better way to post tutorials.
Thanks man. Gonna try to commentary on my next video. btw.. what do you think? Shall I continue with SA:MP videos or make other game videos too?

My eyes hurt when I watch this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
Посмотреть сообщение
My eyes hurt when I watch this.
May I know the reason? 720p video btw.

1. intro
2. background (actually foreground) music
3. notepad
4. resolution
5. watermark
6. no speech
7. linking to a warez site in the description

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks man. Gonna try to commentary on my next video. btw.. what do you think? Shall I continue with SA:MP videos or make other game videos too?
I'd make other videos as well.