Issue with IsPlayerConnected and GetPlayerID

Hello,
so i want to obtain the name of the player, but ONLY if the player is offline.
This doesn't work, and I have no idea why.
Can someone help me?
ty
PHP код:
/* ============================================================================= */
COMMAND:foff(playerid,params[])
{
    if(!
Player[playerid][Faction]) return SendClientError(playerid,"You are not in a faction.");
    new 
query[200];

format(query,sizeof(query),"SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE Faction='%i'",Player[playerid][Faction]);

mysql_tquery(connection,query,"foff","d",playerid);
    return 
1;
}
/* ============================================================================= */
forward foff(playerid);
public 
foff(playerid)
{
    new 
name[35];
    for(new 
i=0i<cache_get_row_count(); i++)
    {

cache_get_field_content(i,"Username",name);
        if(
IsPlayerConnected(GetPlayerID(name))) return 1;

SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,sprintf("%i",i));
    }
    return 
1;
}
stock GetPlayerID(playername[])
{
  for(new 
0<= MAX_PLAYERSi++)
  {
    if(
IsPlayerConnected(i))
    {
      new 
playername2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];

GetPlayerName(iplayername2sizeof(playername2));
      if(
strcmp(playername2playernametruestrlen(playername)) == 0)
      {
        return 
i;
      }
    }
  }
  return 
INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
}
So, nothing gets send to the chat (sendclientmessage doesn't work.)

What command is that to kick that player while the player is offline am i right ? because i did'nt understand what your saying you have bad english

In other words you want to show the name of the offline players for that faction and skip the connected?

First of all, returning a value in a loop breaks it completely. Store the rows to a variable instead of keep calling cache_get_row_count in every iteration.

I don't get why you are trying to send the rowid as a client message and not the name of the player.

Use sscanf to check if a player is connected than GetPlayerID + IsPlayerConnected functions, much faster. If you insist on using your way, at least use GetPlayerPoolSize or even better foreach/y_iterate for the player-loops.

Last, if you want only to retrieve the name then don't select all the data in the query but this certain column:
"SELECT Username FROM ..."