Server restart loop after /rcon gmx

I was testing a new gamemode that I modified, I replaced the files through the FTP and typed in the command /rcon gmx in game.
I /q and reconnected but I could not join the game since it was restarting over and over again.
The logs do not show anything at all (normal stuff, no errors and such, i can provide if needed but there is no point imo).

Thanks alot!

Check your script (gamemodes, filterscripts, includes) to see if there is any code that would automatically restart the server under certain circumstances and alter them to your needs.

If you can't find anything, then this could possibly have something to do with your host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoshopLOL
Посмотреть сообщение
I was testing a new gamemode that I modified, I replaced the files through the FTP and typed in the command /rcon gmx in game.
I /q and reconnected but I could not join the game since it was restarting over and over again.
The logs do not show anything at all (normal stuff, no errors and such, i can provide if needed but there is no point imo).

Thanks alot!
Not providing logs because you think it's not necessary?
That's not how it works. If we are to help you, we need every little detail that could be of use.

Send us logs of what happens, also provide "OnGamemodeExit" so we can see