[Include] Easy Script v0.1

So, I was sitting down one day and I tested out a few definitions. Got no errors and I had this revolutionary idea.
This include I have created defines some things such as OnPlayerCommandText, and made it OPCT, so you only have to type in OPCT instead of the whole thing.

I dont know if this was stupid or what, but my include also contains the zcmd, foreach, sscanf2, streamer, a_samp library(time, float, a_actor and all that) all into one include so that it declutters your gm and makes it nice and clear. This also has practically all colours included. And of course, credit is given where credit is due, so everyone recieved their piece of credit.

USAGE
So in terms of color, you can use colors like COLOR_RED, COLOR_YELLOW, PM_REPLY and much much more.
In terms of the shortened functions, here is an example of one of the added ones

Код:
#define SendClientMessage SCM
#define params pams
#define return rtn
////----------//////////////----------------//////////

CMD:kewl(playerid,pams[])
{
    SCM(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Just dont try me! Har har!");
    rtn 1;
} 

COMPARE TO THE ORIGINAL

CMD:kewl(playerid,params[])
{
     SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ORANGE, "Just dont try me! Har har!");
     return 1;
}
As you can already see, the code has less words, and in benefits of this, this will provide smaller sizes so in return you can upload your massive script to your server MUCH faster.

If you want to suggest a include to add (such as dini) then use this format

Код:
Include Name:
Creator of Include:
DOWNLOAD LINK
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/yqyw5rP422V7v

REMEMBER! DONT INCLUDE A_SAMP AT ALL AS WHEN YOU INCLUDE <easyscript01> IT WILL HAVE A_SAMP INCLUDED FROM THE INSIDE. THIS INC CAN BASICALLY MAKE YOUR PAWNO/INCLUDE FOLDER EMPTY IF IT WASNT FOR MILLIONS OF INCLUDE FILES

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLucy
Посмотреть сообщение
As you can already see, the code has less words, and in benefits of this, this will provide smaller sizes so in return you can upload your massive script to your server MUCH faster.
what? Can you even call this an include? Just defines that everyone can make really.

I can't help my self to say this but this is some real faggot shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't help my self to say this but this is some real faggot shit.
I'll have you know that typing SCM over SendClientMessage saves 3.58 seconds. This saves a very important amount of time. Do you know what you could be doing in 3.58 seconds? Because I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeJohn
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll have you know that typing SCM over SendClientMessage saves 3.58 seconds. This saves a very important amount of time. Do you know what you could be doing in 3.58 seconds? Because I don't.
Just use editor with autocompletions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiGGi
Посмотреть сообщение
I hope you realize I was being sarcastic. I thought I was making it clear enough. I enjoy typing everything out, thanks anyways.

And god made autocomplete...
While we are at it why not create some wheels from cubic 10 feet stones with this awesome chisel I made? it's totally a revolutionary idea.

Very very very lame way to get reps..

Are you actually serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantBeJohn
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are lazy to type line with 15 characters then left samp and coding life