I got friendzoned

I got friendzoned by a girl i really like and would like to be together with but she just doesn't want, not even sex, she just wants to be friends, what would you do in this situation??

First time we met we were just outside, speaking.. next day we went to drink coffee, after a few days we drove to a hill where i let her drive my car because she is still making her license.. after all this she just wants to be friends, but is single.. yesterday we were in a club drinking, still not even sex!!

Keep saying to yourself "She's a lesbian."

And it will go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
View Post
...we went to drink coffee, after a few days we drove to a hill where i let her drive my car because she is still making her license.. after all this she just wants to be friends, but is single.. yesterday we were in a club drinking, still not even sex!!
wow, seems she can steal all your money while friendship))

Keep trying. Ask for she often (how was her day, about school, if has eaten something, and shits like that), show you're interesed.

Maybe she think it's early to be together

Quote:
View Post
I got friendzoned by a girl i really like and would like to be together with but she just doesn't want, not even sex, she just wants to be friends, what would you do in this situation??

First time we met we were just outside, speaking.. next day we went to drink coffee, after a few days we drove to a hill where i let her drive my car because she is still making her license.. after all this she just wants to be friends, but is single.. yesterday we were in a club drinking, still not even sex!!
Don't date a girl just to have sex with her lol, that's some teenage bs. Also you should probably cut all contact with her if you're infatuated. If you keep chasing after her you'll just end up getting more and more depressed.

If she doesn't show any interest - which she hasn't, honestly, from what you're telling us nothing indicates she's actually interested in you - it's probably never going to happen. She also seems like a leech, to be honest.

Whats with the love stories and dating advise threads making their ways to sa-mp forums?
Just cut her out of your life, either she is someone you really want or you are really desperate that made you write this, that's best solution to both cases.

Keep the friendship going - don't act so desperate.

Now we got a replacement for Tommy ...

THIS IS A DAMN GAMING FORUM!

Quote:
View Post

Just keep the friendship with her for longer time, and then ask her for marriage Don't just ask her for marriage directly when you just meet her or become a friend of her for 2-3-4-5 months, be a friend of her for more than 6 months then ask her for marriage

There's a chance she could be liking you but not showing it (for some weird reasons, you never understand how a girl thinks), in this case you could get a girlfriend and pretend to have found the love of your life, at that time she would react in any way.. (I've experienced it once)
But if you feel it's not worth the effort and are not ready to do all of those sacrifices, just go on, she's 1 of 3.5 billions women in the world, life goes on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
View Post
Now we got a replacement for Tommy ...

THIS IS A DAMN GAMING FORUM!
Stop with those comments, it's 'Everything and Nothing' section.
Furthermore Tony is a big troller.