[GameMode] [aS] Affliction Stunting San Fierro v1.0.0 - [Y_INI]

Introduction
Greetings,
This is my first GameMode, so as for start it might have some bugs. I've started scripting 1-2 weeks ago and I was thinking of releasing this cool gamemode. This gamemode is made only for stunting/DM. I'm working on the Stunting part at the moment and I will let DM at the end. Server has nothing to do with DM yet, but as I said I am working on the stunting part. I am trying to get a bit skilled by releasing gamemodes, working hard etcetera.
NOTE: Sorry guys, this script is made with Y_INI include, I really don't know how to work with MySQL so yeah.. don't judge me on that, I'm a beginner :3

Features
◘ Login/Register System
◘ Administrator System /acmds will show the commands.
◘ Very Important Person System /vcmd will show the commands.
PHP код:
/vsay /vgod  /vheal /varmour 
◘ Many commands /cmds will show the commands.
PHP код:
/cmds /help /sync /smoke /sit /handsup /credits /kill /fixengine /afk /back /rules /updates 
◘ Welcoming system
◘ Random Messages (will show up as *aS:[TEXT] on main-chat)
◘ Private Messaging System
◘ Request Class Skipping System
◘ Reaction Texts
◘ Awarding System (when killing a player)

FAQ:

Q: How do I get this gamemode working?
A: You need to download this gamemode from the link(), double click on samp-server and then, go on Start Menu - Open CMD / write ipconfig / Press Enter / Get your IP(it should be something like this 192.168.1.2) / Add that IP to your favourites / Open the server / Enjoy playing.

Q: How do I become an Administrator?
A: It is easy as a pie, just go with your account, register and then log off. Open the server files, and there should be something called "scriptfiles", open that and then double click on the first folder, go at Account, find your account and double click again at your account's file. You will find this -

PHP код:
Admin 0
VIP 
Wanted 
Kills 
Deaths 
Jailed 
Muted 
Cash 
Score 
Banned 

It should be

PHP код:
Admin 5
VIP 
Wanted 
Kills 
Deaths 
Jailed 
Muted 
Cash 
Score 
Banned 

Credits
◘Jeton - For providing this awesome Administrator script (even i've gone through all his script editing some grammar mistakes, and making it fit for my gamemode)
◘****** - For the Y_INI
◘Zeex - For ZCMD
◘Incoginto - For sscanf.
◘Darco - For Dini
◘Me(Affliction) - For scripting the whole gamemode.
(I am so sorry if I forgot anyone, just tell me on the comments below if I did. That'd be appreciated!)

Bugs
PHP код:
No bugs found yet
Download

Feel free to provide mirrors, and please do not forget to send me a feedback on the comments
You can remove the credits, do whatever you want with the script.

Cool! keep it up Bro Seems Nice, but im Asking to Add Pastebin if can and thanks

Thanks, I will try my best to keep it up. And I will look into putting a pastebin thingy.

Why not use MySQL. It attracts more people to view and use your game mode.

I already stated that BurnZ. I do not know how to work with MySQL yet, and this is my first gamemode, and I am a beginner.. I just published it to see your guys' opinion and let any beginner like me to get based on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you blind or what ?

He said

Quote:

NOTE: Sorry guys, this script is made with Y_INI include, I really don't know how to work with MySQL so yeah.. don't judge me on that, I'm a beginner :3

Quote:

Originally Posted by BurnZ View Post
Are you blind or what ?

He said

Quote:

You can't expect me to read an entire bunch of bolded text.

besides, there are many MYSQL game modes to learn from. Why not? It will definitely help you in the long run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfflictionE
Посмотреть сообщение
I do not know how to work with MySQL yet
Yet you own a server that uses MySQL.

OT: Good job with the gamemode, for a beginner.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it