Mission Editor - Create and Play your own missions

I have spent my free time coding a new gamemode that has been asked for many times before and no one ever took the time to do it. I basically reproduced DYOM in SA-MP with my own concepts, and I am 100% sure this can be even better than that Cleo mod (don't get me wrong, it's awesome!). The advantages is pretty much more control of the game, multiplayer/co-op mode (you can even play with 10 friends a single mission!). The disadvantages are that I had to write my own actor/NPC AI and it's pretty limited however it works pretty much well, also I can't add civ peds or drivers to make a SP environment (I could actually do it, but it's not practical for a live server).

The script consists mostly of three essential parts, the whole sequence/step/trigger data structure, the user friendly mission editor that lets you create missions and the mission engine that reproduces and plays the mission sequences.

If you have played DYOM before you would know there are sequence and steps that play in a sequence, however I implemented "triggers", these don't follow any strict order they're practically callbacks. I've also added a script side variable system that enables you to store data during a mission, suppose you make a trigger that is called when the boss enemy (NPC) is killed and that once that it is triggered you create and set a variable called KilledBoss to 1. This would allow you to create side quests in a mission or to know if the player has killed the boss before leaving the building. Perhaps, you could even create a vehicle engine system in 5 minutes with this!

You can design a mission to be played by as many players you want. In fact, it's easy but it only gets hard in complex storylines.

This demonstration is about 30% of all the features.The only limit is your creativity, tell me; do you want to design your own mission?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTOoyMbTwP0

Holy shit, this looks so good
When will this be released though?

Impressive, good job

Unbelievable job mate. I was a fan of DYOM before coming to SAMP. Good job.

Very good what you've done so far.

Had to reply to this If you can make it work so that this would make creating missions easier, this would be pretty awesome for those who can not code everything manually themself (like I am doing, see my signature).

good job Bro

Good job Bro!

Well done.

Good job hombre.

Nice! We did it too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NHVFow7LV0