[Include] SetPlayerObjectiveMarker

SetPlayerObjectiveMarker

So, after looking into few pictures of ''10 years of Samp'', i found this: sa-mp.com/stuff/samphistory/sml_samp4.jpg. As i know those objective markers on people's heads were removed, so i thought ''Why not try to bring them back?" and i kinda... did.

Preview:

You can use any color you wish.

Functions:

PHP код:
SetPlayerObjectiveMarker(playerid,color,time=0)
/*
Example:
SetPlayerObjectiveMarker(playerid,0xAA3333AA,1000); //The marker will dissapear in one second. Leave it as 0 if you want it to be permanent.
*/ 
PHP код:
DestroyObjectiveMarker(playerid)
/*
Example:
DestroyObjectiveMarker(playerid); //Will destroy/remove somebody's marker.
*/ 
PHP код:
IsValidObjectiveMarker(playerid)
/*
Example:
if(IsValidObjectiveMarker(playerid)) //Will return 0 if the player has no marker, otherwise 1.
*/ 

Download:

Pastebin

It's more like a snippet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
It's more like a snippet.
It's not completely done, going to add few more stuff.

EDIT: Updated.

Looks good.

Nice, going to try it.

In my view it's a very poor choice to use SetPlayerAttachedObject() in an include.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
In my view it's a very poor choice to use SetPlayerAttachedObject() in an include.
Well... thanks in any form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you please be a bit more elaborate? Perhaps explain why? I personally don't see how this can cause any issues and I am pretty certain I've seen includes use them before. I do believe you though, by the looks of it you are far more experienced than me but stating a reason would definitely be helpful.

Anyway, kind of small and simple but still a good job. Haven't seen these markers in a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelly23
Посмотреть сообщение
SetPlayerObjectiveMarker

So, after looking into few pictures of ''10 years of Samp'', i found this: sa-mp.com/stuff/samphistory/sml_samp4.jpg. As i know those objective markers on people's heads were removed, so i thought ''Why not try to bring them back?" and i kinda... did.

Preview:

You can use any color you wish.

Functions:

PHP код:
SetPlayerObjectiveMarker(playerid,color,time=0)
/*
Example:
SetPlayerObjectiveMarker(playerid,0xAA3333AA,1000); //The marker will dissapear in one second. Leave it as 0 if you want it to be permanent.
*/ 
PHP код:
DestroyObjectiveMarker(playerid)
/*
Example:
DestroyObjectiveMarker(playerid); //Will destroy/remove somebody's marker.
*/ 
PHP код:
IsValidObjectiveMarker(playerid)
/*
Example:
if(IsValidObjectiveMarker(playerid)) //Will return 0 if the player has no marker, otherwise 1.
*/ 
X stand

Download:

Pastebin
Solidfiles
Look great!X stand
I am going to try this.