[FilterScript] Ultimate Creator - object, vehicle, actor editor (and more)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reboma
View Post
Can you add please Streamer support?

To create objects via Streamer instead of default SAMP objects.

And an ability to switch it with a #define

Anyways it\'s a great script!
Currently I\'m just working on it, thanks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
View Post
Currently I\'m just working on it, thanks)
Thanks!

Another idea:

- Can you add an option to the settings to show the possible keyboard shortcuts in a textdraw? (Because alt+tabbing is crash my game sometimes)

- Can you add an option to edit map without flymode?

Quote:
View Post
Another idea:

- Can you add an option to the settings to show the possible keyboard shortcuts in a textdraw? (Because alt+tabbing is crash my game sometimes)
This is a good idea. It seems that many people find it difficult to quickly get used to some keyboard shortcuts, so most likely in the next version all the shortcut keys will be displayed in the help dialog

Quote:
View Post
- Can you add an option to edit map without flymode?
One of the main concept of this script is to completely get rid of the use of commands (as you can see, there is only one command to enter flymode) in favor of using dialogs. If I enable player to change the map without entering flymode, then there will be a number of some difficulties:

1. Necessity to duplicate the call of some existing actions through the commands

2. The moving engine of objects (especially on the "arrows" or "w, a, s, d") will create additional undesirable actions for the player, because for example ped running usually set for the same keys

Perhaps something will be done in the future, but for now I see the best option for editing the map only in flymode..

It\'s just me or this is not working? I press any button and it doesn\'t do anything (I\'m rcon logged and into edition mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikotragedy
View Post
It\'s just me or this is not working? I press any button and it doesn\'t do anything (I\'m rcon logged and into edition mode)
Check that you return 1 in OnPlayerKeyStateChange from your gamemode (it\'s important, because 0 will prevent to call this in filterscript), if it is announced there

Nice Work. +Rep

Hello

I can\'t compile creator.pwn.

Code:
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1041) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1044) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CA_CreateObject_DC"
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1042) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1042 -- 1047) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CA_DestroyObject_DC"
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1042 -- 1047) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon98
View Post
Hello

I can\'t compile creator.pwn.

Code:
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1041) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1044) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CA_CreateObject_DC"
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1042) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1042 -- 1047) : error 021: symbol already defined: "CA_DestroyObject_DC"
...\pawno\include\colandreas.inc(1042 -- 1047) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

5 Errors.
Try to download ColAndreas via "Clone or download -> Download ZIP"

by this link

New version 1.3.0

* Added compatibility with foreach

* Added Streamer Plugin support

* Fixed display of page-by-page list of objects

* Added new items in the editing menu for created actors

* Improved tuning editor: added the ability to change vehicle paintjob

* Added help dialog with all available keyboard shortcuts

* Added the ability to delete default objects

Added a small video to the first post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siVm...VOcl4DIVcay-68

It\'s The Best FS For texturing, Easy In Use + rep Keep it up

when i try compile it give me
Code:
C:\Users\Houssem\Desktop\Houssem\Vegas\filterscripts\creator.pwn(7364) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\Houssem\Desktop\Houssem\Vegas\filterscripts\creator.pwn(7364) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Houssem\Desktop\Houssem\Vegas\filterscripts\creator.pwn(7364) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
C:\Users\Houssem\Desktop\Houssem\Vegas\filterscripts\creator.pwn(7364) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

4 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise
View Post
It\'s The Best FS For texturing, Easy In Use + rep Keep it up
Thanks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wary
View Post
when i try compile it give me
Update your foreach or YSI. Or you can comment this line:
Code:
//#define USE_FOREACH
which is at the beginning of the script

New version 1.3.1

* Fixed cases with getting infinite loop when trying to attach an object to an object

Amazing, thank you for this! Rep\'d.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
View Post
Try to download ColAndreas via "Clone or download -> Download ZIP"

by this link
Thanks. It worked.

EDIT : Now when I press the shift or alt key the camera freezes in its place and I can just look around but not move.

And I have to restart the server manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon98
View Post
EDIT : Now when I press the shift or alt key the camera freezes in its place and I can just look around but not move.

And I have to restart the server manually.
Try to include crashdetect, try it again and check the logs

New version 1.3.2

* Added the ability to select missed types for race checkpoints

Help

Code:
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7382) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7382) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7381) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "priority"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7381) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "areaid"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7391) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7391) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7389) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "priority"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(7389) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "areaid"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8145) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8145) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8143) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "priority"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8143) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "areaid"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8697) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8697) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8695) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "priority"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(8695) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "areaid"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(9030) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(9030) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(9027) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "priority"
C:\Users\!\Desktop\English\creator.pwn(9027) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "areaid"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaltasendai
View Post
Help
Update your Streamer Plugin