Few questions about ps4

Since alot of people here use ps4 i thought its better to ask here. I havent used consoles much so i have no idea about some features and about the games. First thing first, i got a ps4 with no games in it so my questions are

1. Can i download GTA V from torrent or anywhere else? or is it even possible to download games into it?
2. I heard about ps4 subscription and needs to get it in order to play multiplayer games, is it true?

Yes, you need a subscription if you want to play multiplayer.
You can only install pirated games if you mod it.

If your piece new, you should save some money and buy a legit copy.
Don't risk having your PS broken.
Also, the one year subscription costs 40Ј.

You really need to know why PC is called 'Master Race', it's because a computer much older than a PS4/ XBOX-1 can perform better when bench-marked running the same titles/ games. If you use Steam/ Origin, you can play online or multiplayer, as long as you want without paying anything, games are cheaper and discounts up to 90%. If you break your computer, you can go to your local hardware store and get a cheaper hardware, whereas for the PS4/ XBOX-1, you need to send your controller or your PS4 to the official repair store.

You can find more at: http://imgur.com/BA0GxuM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
You really need to know why PC is called 'Master Race', it's because a computer much older than a PS4/ XBOX-1 can perform better when bench-marked running the same titles/ games. If you use Steam/ Origin, you can play online or multiplayer, as long as you want without paying anything, games are cheaper and discounts up to 90%. If you break your computer, you can go to your local hardware store and get a cheaper hardware, whereas for the PS4/ XBOX-1, you need to send your controller or your PS4 to the official repair store.

You can find more at: http://imgur.com/BA0GxuM
Console hater! Are you going to bring a big ass CPU, without being able to connect to WiFi, a monitor and a bunch of wires just to go out and play some CoD or GTA V at Burger King? No, you need a damn console to get the place lit!

But yeah, seriously, on PC games like Black Ops 2, there are more users on console than PC. But on games like CS:GO, you're on the right track... Well, pretty obvious...

Literally everyone here (well, the majority), have garbage PCs, where they barely go 50 FPS on GTA SA, so a console is a much better alternative. Even a 360 is better as it can run GTA V.

So we're going a bit off topic here, but I wouldn't listen to the user above. Keep on playing your consoles in hurricanes.

-------------

Show some love to the developers for their hard work, and buy the damn game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Console hater! Are you going to bring a big ass CPU, without being able to connect to WiFi, a monitor and a bunch of wires just to go out and play some CoD or GTA V at Burger King? No, you need a damn console to get the place lit!

But yeah, seriously, on PC games like Black Ops 2, there are more users on console than PC. But on games like CS:GO, you're on the right track... Well, pretty obvious...

Literally everyone here (well, the majority), have garbage PCs, where they barely go 50 FPS on GTA SA, so a console is a much better alternative. Even a 360 is better as it can run GTA V.

So we're going a bit off topic here, but I wouldn't listen to the user above. Keep on playing your consoles in hurricanes.

-------------

True af.

If you guys can't afford to buy them, shut up!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
But yeah, seriously, on PC games like Black Ops 2, there are more users on console than PC.
You mean 12 year olds screaming how they did your mom.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Literally just pour a GTX 1050 in there (Ђ 170) and you can play all major titles with decent settings. Probably better than consoles even if your CPU is still somewhat recent and/or powerful.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Geez. You seem to be referring to the conversation we had a few days ago about my PC almost being to run GTA V but gets f**ked because of the 128MB Video Card Ram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Literally just pour a GTX 1050 in there (Ђ 170) and you can play all major titles with decent settings. Probably better than consoles even if your CPU is still somewhat recent and/or powerful.
Yeah, I see people doing that with power supplies of 350 watts, and people asking for steam keys that cost like $7...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Geez. You seem to be referring to the conversation we had a few days ago about my PC almost being to run GTA V but gets f**ked because of the 128MB Video Card Ram.
Not at all, a lot of people here have 0 to 64 MB of dedicated memory. Some have more, but still they can't reach high FPS on GTA SA. It's more expensive to buy a good PC that can run GTA V, than a console. But this really isn't the point, consoles are a bit more popular in certain situations.

I don't think you can even open it, by the way.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think you can even open it, by the way.
I do meet all the requirements except one. (Which is the video card)

I just finished a build for a customer yesterday who paid 600 EUR and he's able to run recent games (Witcher 3, GTA 5, Forza Horizon 3, etc) at 60 fps stable. You could pay less and get the same result, really. A PS4 console with 1TB costs 400 EUR, that plus 2 games = 120 EUR and the monthly fee, which is 45 EUR. That's almost 600 EUR in itself and you don't even get half the performance you can get on a cheap gaming PC.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know what you're talking about but I make gaming PCs for a living and nowadays the desktop cases are very portable. The new Cooler Master and Fractal cases are made just for that. And you could also bring a laptop, most ROG's or MSI's shit on consoles anyway - the argument "you can't game on laptops" is super outdated.

And you have to pay money to play games online on a console and you get close to no discounts. Ninety percent of Steam is discounted and you don't have to pay for online on 99% of the games. If you try to upgrade your console, you lose all warranty and you can even get fined for doing so, lol.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The developers that are harming the gaming industry by pushing forth lower standards and by neglecting an entire gaming community just because the hardware they code games can't handle more than 30 FPS. I could write a book on this honestly, denying it is just ignorance.