not working well

hey guys i have a command that fix a generator .. but is a small problem if i am alone on the server it's working well but if someone or more join the server i get a message that shouldn't be there in that moment.

the command is:
Код HTML:
CMD:fixit(playerid)
{
    if(gLogged[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "Tu nu esti logat si nu poti sa folosesti aceasta comanda!");
    if(Killer[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "Nu poti folosi comanda, nu poti lasa supravietuitori sa scape!");
    if(Pyromaniac[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "Nu poti folosi comanda, nu poti lasa supravietuitori sa scape!");
    foreach(new i : Player)
	{
	    if(Survivor[playerid] == 1)
	    {
		 	if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 2.0, -1182.1416, -1008.2070, 129.2188))
	 		{
	 		    if(GeneratorOcupat[0] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_SYN, "(!) {FFFFFF}Cineva repara acest generator!");
	 		    if(Generator[0] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_SYN, "(!) {FFFFFF}Acest generator a fost deja reparat!");
		 		ApplyAnimation(playerid,"BOMBER", "BOM_Plant",4.0,1,0,0,1,10000,1);
		 		generatorreparat[0] = SetTimerEx("generatorreparat0",10200, false, "i", playerid);
				SetTimerEx("generatorbug",100, false, "i", playerid);
				GeneratorOcupat[0] = 1;
			}
		}
	}
}
and this message says:
Код HTML:
if(GeneratorOcupat[0] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_SYN, "(!) {FFFFFF}Cineva repara acest generator!");
Translate: Someone already repairing this generator
but the thing is no one is near me or the generator and i get that message why ?

that message should give it to someone who try to repair the same generator with another player in the same time

Did you set GeneratorOcupat[0] =0; once its free?

ofc at the start new GeneratorOcupat[12]; for 12 generators if i put new GeneratorOcupat[12] = 0; is the same

Show me the code where you free the generator & set it to 0.

Код HTML:
new GeneratorOcupat[13];
and

Код HTML:
GeneratorOcupat[0] = 0;
this code is called when the timer is ended from the command /fixit