Signature being edited not by me - Someone logged in to my account?

Hi,

It looks like my signature was edited (which is not done by me.) I used to had a code and above it, it says "I apologise on behalf of such server owners". People like KeithCooper, SickAttack and some others who are active around here should have seen it.

Just today, I noticed it disappeared. Someone actually somehow edited my signature (Might be a beta tester.)

But the thing is, I am not the only one who uses those kind of signatures. But strangely, it is removed. Furthermore, it is nowhere said in the rules.

Can I request for the betas to check my account logs and see any IP besides mine is logging in?

If a beta removed it, please PM me the reason as I am not at all notified about this by anyone.

PS: Don't ask me to PM a beta as they most likely would not read it as they are flooded with PMs. Therefore, I think such a topic would catch the beta's attention and they can more easily know my problem and answer me. At the same time, the community can give some suggestions as to why such weird thing happens. I do not want to put my old signature again as I am afraid I might get banned.

Regards,
BurnZ

It's weird how just now you saw that the part of your signature got removed.It was removed a week ago I think.
Just add it back again, no need to make a thread about it.If it happens again than someome may be using your account or maybe a mod/beta removed it for some reasons.

Put it back, Change your password, If it got removed again then it's a beta tester.
I don't know why would someone get in your account and change your signature lol.

I didn't want to put it again because if a mod did remove it, there must be some reason. Adding it again might get me banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Just add it back again, no need to make a thread about it.If it happens again than someome may be using your account or maybe a mod/beta removed it for some reasons.
That's explained in the topic. *facepalm*

Maybe they didn't like your signature's lack of originality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayTricky
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe they didn't like your signature's lack of originality.
Sorry? But I didn't like your reply's lack of originality.

Mods reply to PMs, just because you haven't got responses before to trivial questions, doesn't mean they'd not reply to something that had a clear topic and was asking a direct question.

Should've PMed and not bothered with a topic for this.

As for the piece of your sig that is gone, it's stupid, and you shouldn't even throw up that crap. I think same goes for a few others who "apologize" in their sigs, as really, it's a jab at whoever they think they are getting at, which isn't what the signatures are for at all.

Why have it in there, are you trying to be a smart ass, or what? It's unneeded.

It's like putting a signature on all your internet shit, saying "I'm sorry for the rest of the dumb suckers on the internet"... Eventually you'll be apologizing for the world, in which case, the entire end of it, is simply spam.

I really didn't bother to read the full topic but ok.
Just add it back again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
Just add it back again.
Not a good idea if a moderator actually removed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry? But I didn't like your reply's lack of originality.
Do you know what 'originality' means?