Is this good enough?

Thinking about running a server with 50Slots. These speeds good enough?

Depends on how much your server will send / receive , but i guess it should be enough. Higher upload would be great tho ^^

You've got less than 1MB/s upload, so consider getting a better internet connection if you want to expand.

Don't home host your server if you are serious about running it.

As Sithis said, don't home host your server, there are pros and cons about it:

Pros:
*Easier control of your own server.
*It's free 90% of the time

Cons:
*Your PC has to be turned on all the time. (even if you have another PC you will be running it on, it will still take your house electricity, and make the bills bigger, cuz your pc has to be on all the time.)
*Slower connection
*The server may run slower.
*If you're unlucky, your internet provider may charge you more for hosting a server, over VPS and those things...

CONCLUSION:
What I'd prefer is, you should find a SA:MP hosting site, pay a bit of cash for it (I've seen good hosting websites, where you can host a server for 10-20 dollars, it's really cool), upload your server files, run the server, and that's it.
Pros: Better connection (if it's a good host), no need for your PC to be on all the time, no changes done to your internet upload/download speed.
Cons: You need to pay more for a special IP (ex. usually the host gives like: samp-rocks."servername".com:7805... and to have like samp."servername".com:7777 you need to pay more money).

Hope it helps.

Should work but will probably be laggy. Relatively high ping for a server that's only 100 miles away. Expect 4 Mbps upstream per 100 players.