god cars hack

Is there any way on how to stop their "god cars hack"? This cheat is ruining my server. They can throw players anywhere they want and can be thrown even you're just walking. Is there an anti-cheat for this? Btw you cannot detect who's the user of this so be it.

Usually they have to be in a vehicle, maybe speed hack because as I know when you do this it basically throw you too but put you back where you were, add a message to admins then the admins will spectate and decide who is the hacker or the victim.

Could you help me to make that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
Usually they have to be in a vehicle, maybe speed hack because as I know when you do this it basically throw you too but put you back where you were, add a message to admins then the admins will spectate and decide who is the hacker or the victim.
Nope.

BE sends a fake player state and vehicle state causing all vehicles to fly everywhere.

@OP: I'd also like to see this detected. I made an attempt at it once, but failed.

Is there any way to stop this? If yes, how? Could you help me to make one for my server? + rep thanks

Blue eclipse source code was posted a while ago on the internet. Analyze how this specific hack works and you must find smth to use in its detection.

very simple, just check vehicle speed, if its exceeding 600, then kick or ban and they cant to anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeStyle175
Посмотреть сообщение
very simple, just check vehicle speed, if its exceeding 600, then kick or ban and they cant to anything.
How can this detection be done without getting in the car at all?

trust me, just try speedcheck, it'll work because gta cheats work very simple methods.

I'm not exactly sure what cheat you're speaking of, but if it involves the "hacker" rapidly changing vehicles then checking how often they're entering with OnPlayerStateChange should work. (Hint: There are several examples of how to do this throughout the forum).